1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

need suggestions on laser treatment for facial hair removal

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by shanmuelangovan, Jul 7, 2014.

1. shanmuelangovan

shanmuelangovan New IL'ite

Hi ladies..

I need a suggestion on laser treatment for facial hair removal whether it's good to do in parlour r with doctors.. Wat kind of treatment shd I undergo.. Tell me the best place for laser treatment in chennai.. Waiting for ur reply.. Thank u..

2. YoginiVenkat

YoginiVenkat Silver IL'ite

Hi shanmuelangovan,

Doing laser treatment in a good laser clinic is safe. No parlours pls. I have done laser treatment for facial hair removal. They have experienced professinals for that and latest equipments as well. So it is effective. I did my lasers in Satin Skin clinic. Best Skin Care Clinic in Chennai | Satin Skin Care Clinic The number of sittings differs but minimum of three sittings is needed. For me I had extra sittings as my hair was rough like a man’s (it was because of waxing effects). And they also told after pregnancy the hair growth might be more cos of harmonal changes. So now, one yr after delivery I did once and I have very less hair and very thin ones. They did with ND-YAG laser previously and they have an advanced version of it now(that’s been used US and UK) with which they did for me this time and its excellent. So u can go and check. No side effects so need not worry abt that.

If u need more details, pls message me.

3. shanmuelangovan

shanmuelangovan New IL'ite

Tanz for ur reply.. I have sent u private message wen u free kindly reply.