1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

unwanted facial hair and on the body for a 4 year old girl

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by KM2013, Jun 5, 2014.

1. KM2013

KM2013 New IL'ite

Hi Folks,

I have a 4 year daughter. I observe facial hair as well as hair on her body. It really bothers me . I see her friends without the unwanted hair. Please fine me some solution.

Thanks.

2. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

It's old tip use Besan flour while bathing...... it gradually reduces the hair growth!

1 person likes this.
  3. han412

han412 Gold IL'ite

I might have stumbled across something to lessen body hair in kids. My kids and my niece (11,7,5)use only natural skin care and I am forvever trying out new natural stuff. 2 months back I made a mixture of 1/4 castor oil and 3/4 olive oil. Rub it into skin leave for 4-5 mins , then soak a washcloth in hot water and lay it on body part to be washed off for 1 min and then rub off the oil. In these 2 months I have noticed that body hair has reduced by 70 %!!!!

4. seetharamkumar

seetharamkumar New IL'ite

Hi,

My daughter is also having hairs on body as well as on face.. Please, tell me can i follow the above step?

How about the result for u right now?

Thanks

5. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Yeah, even i would like to try this for my daughter. She doesn't have much on face, but on the back and hands.

6. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    One solution is there which may help you...I feel ayurveda is best as long as u have concern towards body hair... They sell a powder which is imported from burma called tanaka powder(burma tree bark powder).. u have to mix this powder with safflower oil(kusuma oil) and then apply everyday before sleep. let the pack be there for atleast 4 hrs...best is leaving overnight while sleeping. morning u wash as ususal... if for you, first remove hair as per u wish(shaving, threading, waxing etc..) then apply this pack..if for ur kid, then u can apply directly....they say the hair will be totally removed after 90 days of continuous use..and will not grow back..even if it grows, it will be very thin... give a try..it has no side effects...i am trying..u can first try and then try for ur kid i suggest........the pack totally costs around 4000/- and i hope the pack will come for a couple of months..if it is used only on face and neck...it is safe for kids they say...but confirm twice...

Thanks