1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of skin darkness and patches from the skin…

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by nhvats30, May 21, 2014.

1. nhvats30

nhvats30 Senior IL'ite

Darkness happens by one or the other reasons. May be it is due to long hours of sun exposure or may be due to dead skin cells/ or Hyper pigmentation , So we have to take care of our skin on regular basis to make it glowing and healthy.
    It does not require long hours of skin care regime, as I know we all are working and hardly gets time for this. Please see below some tricks for healthy whiter and glowing skin.
    1. As we all know lemon is a good bleaching agent, the ascorbic acid or vitamin C present in lime juice acts as an antioxidant and this action helps to lighten the color of the skin. So mix two spoons of lemon juice and two spoons of tomato juice altogether and apply it on your face (i.e. two to three coats.) It will make your skin whiter and remove darkness. Tomato gives your skin a healthy glow and tightens it.

2. Use Orange peel (dried ones) powder it and mix it with raw milk. Make a thick paste and apply it on your face and pat dry. Rinse off after 30 mins. Orange peel contains Vit min C. which helps in skin whitening.

3. Mix Multani soil and lemon and prepare a thin paste by adding water. Apply all over your face and pat dry. Rinse off after 20 min. It also makes skin radiant by removing acne and blemishes to a great degree. It is well capable of removing all the impurities from your skin so that your pores are not clogged anymore and thus prepares your face for serum or cream application.

4. Besan helps in the removal of dead skin cells which leads to skin rejuvenation. Using besan face packs regularly will make your skin smoother, softer and tighter. Mix 2-3 spoons of Gram flour with little quantity of water make thick paste and apply all over your face. After 30 min , Remove by massaging in light circular motion .

5. Milk can be used as a complexion lightning agent as it contains a compound called lactic acid and this has been found to help with lightening the colour of skin. Use a cotton ball to apply a little raw milk to the darkened skin; allow drying and leaving it on overnight; washing the next morning with a little warm water.

6. Aloe Vera get is also a very useful thing for skin lightning. The gel from the aloe plant can help to reduce the skin tone. Cut the outer layers of the aloe leaf, squeeze out the thick jelly-like substance and apply this to the area of darkened skin. Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash off with water. Nowadays Aloe vera jel is easily available in market, We can easily but it from there if we don’t have the plant.

7. Onion and garlic juice works well on skin lightening. Take out the juice of onion and garlic, mix them together and apply them on dark spots . Leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse off until the smell goes.
    8. Potato juice works well on dark spots. Grate the potato on grater. Now squeeze the grated potato and apply the juice of dark spots. And pat dry for 15 mins. Rinse off and pat dry.

Last but not the least, to follow a healthy diet is a must. Please ensure you intake lots of fruits and green veggies for a healthy skin.

Thank you
    Neha Vats[​IMG]

3 people like this.

2. nhvats30

nhvats30 Senior IL'ite

Dear FaridaParvin

Thanks for replying us.. and its really beneficial for banglore ladies.. Still those who don't wants to shed money over beauty clinic , it is the best as most of the things are available at home.. SO, no need to spend money for beauty ..:)

3. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

all are wonderful tips. thanks for sharing

1 person likes this.
  4. nhvats30

nhvats30 Senior IL'ite

HI Vathsala30

Its a pleasure ... Will continue share these beneficial things. Thanks for your views:) Take care:)friendssmiley

5. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

you are most welcome hugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  6. nhvats30

nhvats30 Senior IL'ite

Dear Prakashsharmajps

For Dark Spots on face you can use lime juice over cleansed face. It has good bleaching agents , which gradually lightens dark patches from the skin . Also use sunscreen while going out as well as at home. You can also use Bleach Creams (I use Oxy Bleach) To lighten up Patches on skin.

Thanks Neha Vats

7. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

WHen you use lime juice or bleach creams do you only use on dark spot or all over face. I have a lightening cream that I ended up using all over my face as moisturizer. It seems to have lighten me up but the dark spot is visual

8. nhvats30

nhvats30 Senior IL'ite

Hi Kera
    Both Lime Juice and bleaching agents works for lighten up dark patches, but sideways it will works for even tone of your skin. I guess you are using lightening cream which might be for skin lightning and sideways it will gradually reduce dark spots from the face. And there are So many creams out there in the market , but one can trust natural remedies for skin. Also, there are different types of marks or spots. Some spots are results of excessive sun exposure for example Freckles and sunburns , for them the options available are the traditional things available of the Laser treatment. Even bleach lightens them up. And for other marks like pimple marks or may be discoloration , these whitening creams works on them . We just have to choose the right product according to our skin.

Thanks ! You can always ask me if you still feel anything .

9. goodygoody

goodygoody Senior IL'ite

thanks for the tips.
    i like to add kasturi manjal(kasthuri turmeric) mix with rose water removes dark spots this is worked for my sister very well.
    get this things from good quality herbal store as turmeric sometimes reactive for sensitive skin.

1 person likes this.
  10. nhvats30

nhvats30 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Dear .. And yeah Applying Haldi is a good idea. You reminded me of my marriage day when all the ladies were applying haldi on me .. lollz..:)