1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone tell me how get the hyderabad home made fairness cream

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by pavithra123, Apr 1, 2014.

1. pavithra123

pavithra123 New IL'ite

Hi can any one tell me how to get the home made fairness cream in hyderabad. My friends used .it shows awesome difference in colour. .they are not giving the contact. Its yellow in colour. .no name. .pls reply. .if some have an idea. ?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    Naiyer likes this.

2. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

how to identify, you are saying just yellow in color, wait would dig who are the local manufactures in hyderabad?

2 people like this.
  3. pavithra123

pavithra123 New IL'ite

Thanks roses. For your reply. .it will be a great help from you..its a transparent box..where adhilakshmiex,swasun99. ,swapnavr..mentioned in their threads..we have yo apply at night before bed snd wash off in the morning. .in 3 days it gave good results.hope it may be parlour made

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

Is this the one you are looking?

pearl fairness cream

Please be careful when you are using local products try to read the reviews and if any one personally used it consult them.

Pearl Fairness Cream - spoil u r skin
    Pearl Fairness in Hyderguda, Hyderabad | ARM Products | Beauty Product Dealers | Justdial

some say goo and some say worst, do take care ok.

1 person likes this.
  5. sasi291

sasi291 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Pavithra

That cream is not good for your skin.i have used it and i have enjoyed the fairness. But within no time, i have got into serious acne problem. i have also observed unwanted hair on my face. Also my skin got sensitive to sun, natural powders(bath powder made by my mom),any other creams.

I have consulted a skin doctor in Kaya. when she got to know abouot the cream she clearly said that is the reason for all the side effects. the cream has steroids which will give you fairness, but it results in side effects also.
    once you stop using the cream you will again get back to your original color(which happened in my case and also one of friend's case). even my friend stopped used it after having some side effects.

one of my friend said , her skin doctor said that the cream would also give skin cancer.

so my recommendation would be not to use such creams. i have got back to my normal color which lot of spots on my face(was able to reduce the pimples after lots of effort for 2 years).

2 people like this.
  6. pavithra123

pavithra123 New IL'ite

Hi sasi..Thanks for your reply. .I too used the same cream.few year back..now I missed the contact. .can you help me if you have. Yeah I too back to my original colour I.its for time being not for life time usage. .pls let me know.

7. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

would recommend KAYA very much, heard about the treatments and it really works and worked for some of my friends...

8. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

9. pavithra123

pavithra123 New IL'ite

Thanks roses it was not pearl cream

Naiyer likes this.
  10. pavithra123

pavithra123 New IL'ite

Hi sasi..I didn't get any side effects. .draw back I returned to my original colour. .can you tell me how to contact