1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-Bridal facial

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Killer14, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Killer14

Killer14 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

My marriage is gng to be in june and i started taking up monthly facials from december. For the first 2 months, I took up facial (pearl & skin whitening) from an average parlour (Cost:600 & 800) and there was no effect, except the pimples.:bonk

So last month I changed the parlour and took up Lotus insta glow facial on her recommendation(Cost:1500). I was able to see a little improvement in my complexion, which lasted for just 1 week and again its back to normal now.

Now I wanted to know the best facial for a bride-to-be, that would give a good glow for atleast 15 days. Can i include bleach in my facial? (Last 3 times i asked them not to do bleach). Mine is dry-normal skin.

Every bride wants to look THE BEST on her D-day.Please help me friends. Thank u in advance.

P.S: I'm actually fair-skinned person, but got tanned and uneven tone due to pollution and sun exposure.

2. Killer14

Killer14 New IL'ite

No suggestions yet...:cry:

3. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Killer14

Advance wishes for your D- day

Good life style yields thousand effect of facial fairness to skin. Have 8 glasses of water, and less oily food and lead stress free life.
    Coming to facials, time is there for you so start with fruit facial s and flower essential oil facials are good. Don't bleach at all now
    before the day of marriage do gold facial with gold bleach ( if you are not allergic)
    and carry the charm with beautiful smile.
    I'm sure you steal your DH 's heart.

3 people like this.
  4. Killer14

Killer14 New IL'ite

Thank u so much mrunalini01.:thankyou2:

5. Thriveniram

Thriveniram Senior IL'ite

You can just go for tann removal treatment then....

1 person likes this.
  6. Killer14

Killer14 New IL'ite

can anybody share their experience of tan removal treatment?

7. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

hi advance congrats for ur marriage... kudos to take steps this early to luk gud...
    first of all make sure to try a bleach(whichever ur planning to do b4 marriage) to check ur allergy levels also.. never leave the bleach more dan 10 minutes as u have fair skin.. more duration bleach will tan ur skin further...

right now do not bleach other tahn the trial.. but weekly twice.. apply honey over ur face (can mix with lemon also).. leave it for 30 minutes.. finally gently massage n wash it off.. this is a natural bleach n ur skin will glow with this...

take proper care of ur skin.. carefully choose ur sunscreen lotion.. don go unprotected in the sun.. hot days are coming.. so be more careful...
    drink lots of water.. water intake has direct relation to removal of small warts/boils if any from ur face...

donot scrub too much.. too much scrubbing will lead to more black/white heads...
    try doing gold facial atleast 2 days prior to have the effect on the d-day... if possible.. try doing monthly gold facials.. it wud have a lasting impact...( i did gold facials 3 weeks once for 3 times.. n finally one last time b4 marriage.. i ahd the glow for more than 3 months!!!

3 people like this.
  8. Killer14

Killer14 New IL'ite

Thank u so much for ur patience in explaining. will follow tis, for sure..:2thumbsup:

9. kkirthi5

kkirthi5 Junior IL'ite

Hi buddy,
    Congrats.I have a sensitive skin n followed the same as said my our previous fnz.Jus check the allergy level of bleach in my skin n did oly before my wedding.
    every 3 weeks I used to go for fruit facial n drink lots n lots of water n juices,esp citrus ones(mosambi)u too can follow bcos its summer there.
    Before ur d'day allergic check for gold facial n do tat.
    All the best.

1 person likes this.
  10. Killer14

Killer14 New IL'ite

Hi frnds,

As per ur suggestions, I tuk up Gold facial, with a mild bleach yesterday. I took up bleach just to check the allergy levels, as adviced by one of our ILites. So let me wait to see the results..

1 person likes this.