1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

skin lightening help

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by zera, Dec 18, 2013.

1. zera

zera New IL'ite

hi i;m 22 year old girl from india. I was using this steroid cream containing hydroquinone for like an year. My face lightened very well. Then i stoped using it cause of the side effects. But then my face turned darker and some dark spots on face too. Went to a dermatologist. Had done oxy peels 3 times. After the chemical peels my face looked a bit okay. But somehow still it messed up a bit, My face is darker than my other body parts. I tried demelan cream for a month but didn't work. Tried BAN A TAN cream still didn't work. Now using GLYCO6 mixed with KOJIVIT. But no significant change. I really want a clear and a bit fairer face!!!.

Heard of some soaps like kojisan etc..Is it available in medical stores in india?? what am i suposed to do? please help out.. I broke up with my bf just because i don't want him to see my messed up face.. Please i'm really depressed.

2. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

Not saying this to hurt to you, simply hoping it would spark a difference in you: pls treat the cause than the symptoms.. I mean treat your thinking too while you treat the skin. shades of brown is just that - shades. breaking up with the spouse-to-be for a skin break out ?

3. EatPrayLove

EatPrayLove Silver IL'ite

4. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Same question, hope it's not a troll...... really just because u messed ur face u broke up with your bf ???????? then you need to b matured..... sorry if I am hurting....