1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

What is your daily routine for face ?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by gurpreetsingh, Dec 13, 2013.

1. gurpreetsingh

gurpreetsingh Gold IL'ite

I would like to know
    1. What is your daily routine for face?
    2. How often you do facial
    3. Do you apply natural pack to your face?
    4. Any routine do you follow for anti aging?

Let me tell my routine:
    I just wash my face and apply moisturizer daily morning .. I am toooo lazy in the evening and dont even wash my face
    Once a month I go to lakme parlour and do vitamin c facial or skin lightening facial , threading .

Plz tell me your routine .May be I would feel motivated.

1 person likes this.

2. femminathomas56

femminathomas56 New IL'ite

i am using natural face wash product for washing face.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

I use Lacto Calamine everyday after bath.

Evening I just splash water on my face.

At night, I apply clean n clear moisturiser.

I cannot do without Neutrogena Face Wash.

Other than this, I use a face scrub once a week and also a multani mitti face pack. Thats it and I am happy now that my face is atleast acne-free.

1 person likes this.
  4. himalipatel

himalipatel Senior IL'ite

I wash my face 4 to 5 times in a day with good face wash. i use oil free cream for my face after taking a bath.

Once in a week i use a good face pack. You can also use multani mitti as a face pack.

1 person likes this.
  5. aamrapali

aamrapali Gold IL'ite

Nothing out of the ordinary. I treat my face pretty much like the rest of my body. I shower twice daily, first thing in the morning and after I come home from work.

I am not a huge advocate for external treatments be it face or hair. I have more faith in nourishment from inside out. So I eat foods that will add life and health into my face and hair. E.g. a little bit of ghee to bring out the natural oils if my skin gets dry in winters.

Among external products, the ones I found to make a difference in terms of enhancing appearance are:
    1) Pears glycerine soap.
    2) Neutrogena cleanser.
    3) Sandalwood powder.
    4) Fairness creams like fair and lovely or emami naturally fair. They don't make me permanently fair, but they create an even texture a shade lighter than my natural fair-to-wheatish complexion.

I don't do any treatments like masks, packs, etc.

Aamrapali

2 people like this.
  6. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

I wash my face with herbal soap prepared by me at home . I massage my skin with good quality natural oil available like (Coconut/sesame/olive oil / vitamin e). I apply homemade packs on a regular basis. I avoid soaps at all cost on my facial skin because they cause sagging and wrinkling .Instead of moisturizers i apply Vitamin e oil on my skin as it soaks into the skin with ease and gives a wonderful glow. I also scrub my face on a very regular basis to remove the dead cells. I make sure to apply baking soda once every week as it is a wonderful exfoliater and keep the skin glowing and clean.I always wash my face before going to sleep . Apply some almond oil and massage it gently . I apply aloevera gel near the eye region .

7. EatPrayLove

EatPrayLove Silver IL'ite

i wash my face and use a moisturizer in the mornings.. before mositurizing, on most days i use a home-made apple cider vinegar+rose water+green tea extract toner.. evenings i wash my face again, and apply a face pack... mostly it would multani mitti based but some days i add oat meal powder and milk powder to it..

dont forget to moisturize after...

8. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

A mix of gramflour and orange skin powder for face once in a day. Wash face before going to bed. Wipe your lips off with a tissue. Simple.

9. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

I wash my face two times a day..I apply face pack (home made) atleast once in two days..The face pack i use are:

a. Besan + CUrd
    b. Banana mash+ Orange Juice
    c. Mint (blended) + Curd

At night i apply Almond Oil or Baby oil(Vitamin E) in my skin and massage it gently

10. audreyjames02

audreyjames02 New IL'ite

I always wanted to look the best and so used to wear make up almost on a daily basis. But I do not do that now as I feel my skin is not the same. I feel my skin tone is no more for make up. I have yesterday bought Sakare Gentle Toner and used it this morning. I am very positive about it and waiting for using make up again soon.