1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

rejenuvation

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by ashukrishna, Mar 12, 2008.

1. ashukrishna

ashukrishna Bronze IL'ite

hello frendz...
    can any one tell me about glycolic peel. what r the products to be used. np if its gonna be a home based r a seperate product. is there any thing call rejenuvation pack if so pls provide the details vid cost, place where we can get in chennai. it 'll be very helpfull.

2. Saahithya

Saahithya Silver IL'ite

ashu

this is the info i have

<TABLE borderColor=#dbdbdb cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="97%" border=1><TD width="13%">Procedure:<TD width="61%">Glycolic acid-based remove old, damaged cells on the top layer of skin and as a result it smoothes and softens the skin, diminishes fine lines, decreases acne outbreaks, even out coloration and lighten hyperpigmented areas.<TD width="26%" rowSpan=4> <TD width="13%">Treatment sessions:<TD width="61%">Mild Glycolic Acid-based peels take about 20 minutes. Most people notice a change in the skin right away. For optimal effect it is recommended that Glycolic Peels are performed weekly for six weeks.<TD width="13%">Side Effects:<TD width="61%">Occasionally, patients with very sensitive skin may have mild temporary redness or irritation.<TD width="13%">Risks:<TD width="61%">Minimal.

I know that lot of us are trying for glycolic peels..my cousin had gone for one of the treatment in hyderabad. though it was not so costly (costed her some 1000rs)..but only problem is it is done with glycolic acid..if we go for such quick fixes..in the long run when we stop these treatments the skin shows sudden aging and sagging..(just my feeling..) however my cousin really had a great look after she got it done...