1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Madhu, along with sheer laziness I also don't want to get headaches or cold and want to be careful till next month. That's another reason I am avoiding face packs nowdays. Will try to be back on track soon.

2. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hello Chillbreeze,
    Take care and hope to see you healthy minus your sinus.

3. chillbreeze

Madhu thanks for your wishes. But sinus and me are like Rajnikanth and his style (Padayappa movie dialogue):biggrin2:

4. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB,

ACV is Apple Cider Vinegar. I purchased it online from HealthKart.
    Apart from drinking you can add it to face mask and rinse hair too. You will find this information on google.
    Best way to use raw turmeric is to add in smoothies. Else you can just grate it into your usual curries, daal while cooking or make a pickle of it.

5. chillbreeze

WW, is ACV good for sinus?

6. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hi CB, WW, Pihu
    Yesterday I applied bannana+curds+honey pack to my face. After 20 mns washed my face with tap water, But i observed that my skin had gosse berry bumps which went away after a few mns. I wonder whether this was becoz, I had kept the pack in the fridge for sometime and then applied it. What's your opinion girls ?

7. chillbreeze

Madhu not sure about it. But is it the first time you are using honey..could it be because of honey?? Also, try not to keep the pack in fridge and use, in this climate.

8. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB,
    Yes, I have read articles and taking it too. Despite of colder winter this time I am not having the blocked, runny nose and constant sneezing problem, which I used to have specially in morning. I guess it is because I am taking ACV and gooseberries.

9. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi Madhu,
    Not sure what happened. Looks like something in the pack does not suit you or probably the combination.

10. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Yesterday evening I applied facepack soon after reaching home as I get more and more lazy at night.
    Applied oats+honey+carrot juice+milk.

Now carrot juice is over.