1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Treatment for small holes/pores in face

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Dona, Nov 28, 2007.

1. sudhirakumar

sudhirakumar Senior IL'ite

Hey do you have this?

hi girls,

I am not sure if anyone has this problem . i am a housewife and not much exposed to the sun but my skin has pores all over my cheeks. I feel very bad about it. if i look in the mirror in bright light i see the pores on my cheeks. Hey can anyone tell me what to do to get a smooth skin i mean a clear skin. i am desperate for your answers..

thankz in advance.Bow

2. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

Re: Hey do you have this?

hi sudhira,

i too have something like what u said. but i donot know how bad is yours or mine. check the" health tips" thread and check the link given there it might help u.

3. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

hi sudhira,

Once i had been to a dermatologist back in India for pimple probs during my teens.He said the pores wud get closed only when pimples stop completely. He suggested me to drink lots of water which keeps the skin clear.
    When my cousin suggested a cream i started using and it made lot of difference. If you are interested then PM me i shall give the details.

4. vim81

vim81 New IL'ite

Hi I was wondering what this wonderful cream is as I too have many open pores on my face.

thanks
    Rachael

5. sreedeviaaloori

sreedeviaaloori New IL'ite

Hi,plz let me know the name of the cream....it would be very greatful....

regards,
    sreedevi

6. mistressofspice

mistressofspice Senior IL'ite

Hi, Me too interested to know of the cream as i have open pores too around cheek area a little.

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends

I have a very close friend who is a beautician and successfully running parlour and also got BEST PARLOUR AWARD, and i got this advice from her

she said, our skin tends to get dul look only if we dont have sufficient OIL SECRETION in our face , iam telling this, for ladies under 40, ( after 40 skin will get only low secretion, and due that wrinkles will form etc) so first check your skin type

1.Wash your face clearly ( mainly splash with water ) evertime when you came inside your house from outing, even after finishing your chores, before going to bed........dont use SOAP everytime, either use face wash or besan something home made

2.Atleast every alternative days , use face scrub and clean your face, for this you need not get any scrub from cosmetic store ARISI MAVU mixed with SOUR CURD is a wonderful scrub, SOUR CURD is a bleaching agent , so its gives you bleaching effect and makes your face glow free from dirt and oil ( like apply it in upward directions leaving eyes and lips and wash it off after it gets dry, say 15mts) and

3.Now you face will become clear, but the pores will get opened when its scrubbed properly, so you can see pores very visible , cut TOMATO or CUCUMBER or RADDISH JUICE ( take as juice and apply ) or cut in round shape and and using that wipe your face esp where you have pores or apply ice cubes , do this alternative days for 6 months atleast, definitely pores will get closed for ever........

and, you can also apply VITAMIN E based CREAM or Vitamin E CAPSULE ( open it and apply that oil in pores) and apply some good and reputed night cream

Hope i have helped you to some extent.....

(Pls, try to avoid creams and other cosmetics as possible, and use naturally available items like fresh veg pack,, fruit pack

And check your hair, if your hair got dandruff and itsnot clean, it wll reflect in your face, so keep your hair clean)

1 person likes this.
  8. vimalasri

vimalasri New IL'ite

hi all ladies ,

yes I agree with Lata's reply. Each of us are born with different kind of nature. However internal care for the health of skin is important too. Vitamin E is famous of its own benefits over the growth of new cells and also glowing skin. Drinking lots of water helps to flush out toxins out of skin. Daily facial exercise is also good to keep the skin free of premature aging. Open pores or comedones are the common problem for people with oily skin. Trust me , I have suffered an awful teenage years with such an oily skin. I have tried all the counter cleansers and nothing worked for me till I changed to a soap bar called "Acne Aid". This soap made the skin dry but I was glad oil secretion reduced and occassional pimples stopped too.

As a natural remedy , rice flour and curd make wonders to skin. Besides that kadalai mavu ( besan ) is also good and that worked for me as well. I used St.Ives apricot scrub to cleanse my pores. Like Lata said , cucumber is also a very good cleansing agent. As far as lime or lemon is concerned... it was never for me... I have a sensitive oily skin and it burns my skin Drowning so due to the acidic nature I did not use them !

:coffeeThere are quite a number of creams available but make sure to get a good one. Hyroquinone free are healthy ones. Read the ingredients before purchasing. The US FDA allows not more than 2% Hydroquinone agent in any creams ( this causes hell lots of skin problems... and also can lead to skin cancer ! so be careful ! ).

Some of the good brands that I know which is available in the market are - L'oreal , Olay , Lancome , Dermalogica , Neutrogena and Murad.

All the best !

9. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi all,

thanks to lata and vimalasri. those r really wonderful tips, will definetely give it a try.

10. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

hi all,

do try the" vedica bathing powder".it works wonders on any type of skin n makes the skin soft.

bye
    raji