1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Biotique beauty care

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by varmaswathy, Oct 12, 2011.

1. varmaswathy

varmaswathy Gold IL'ite

Do anybody know about BIOTIQUE beauty care products?

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Aswathy,
    I am using some of their products, do you want to know about any product in particular?

1 person likes this.
  3. amritavarshini

amritavarshini Bronze IL'ite

hi aswathy...i'm a faithful user of biotique from past many years..i'm quite satisfied with their product range..especially the basil and red sandalwood powder, bio redwood tinted moisturizer...these two products have suited me very well...i'm also happy with the shampoo range, i have not seen SLES/SLS in the ingredient list except for one or two types of shampoos in their hair care range..honey cream body wash is also good...in their face pack range,the best is clove and wild turmeric, i had an oily acne prone skin....i have found the brand good except for pne or two products which did not suit me, i'm also using biotique's morning nectar lotion for my daughter aged 2 ( they have a baby care range too)...the products are supposed to be free from preservatives...anyway it is worth trying...

by the way are u from kerala ( varma? which family?)

1 person likes this.
  4. helenwlsn5

helenwlsn5 New IL'ite

You can go for any online shopping store and you will get quality beauty products with affordable prices.

5. varmaswathy

varmaswathy Gold IL'ite

Yes, Ami,

Recently my SIL suggested me their products. I bought some products including protein shampoo, hair serum, and fruit face pack. Just want to know if it is good to use because I haven't heard ab0out this brand before. Can we get it in Bangalore?

6. varmaswathy

varmaswathy Gold IL'ite

Hi Amruthavarshini,

Thanks for your detailed feedback.

I bought some of their products recently. I have oily skin. Small pimples are also coming on the face. I bought their fruit face mask. Do we need to add something with the paste before applying?

I also have hair falling problem (mainly due to salted water). For that, the representative suggested me BIOTIQUE protein shampoo. Is it good?

And I also got their hair serum. Do you know how to use the serum?Can we use this daily?

I am not aware about their other products. Can we get catalogue online?

And, I love your name a lot :). It is the name of a raga, right?

Yes, I am from Varma family. My hometown is in Calicut (Thiruvannur kovilakom). My father is from Thrippunithura Kovilakom. But they live in Thrissur now.

And you are from?

7. amritavarshini

amritavarshini Bronze IL'ite

nothing to be added to fruit pack..then i'm not sure whether shampoos will stop hairfall..thats a tall claim...shampoos are just to keep ur hair clean thats all...and hair fall is quite a natural phenomenon, it happens to everyone; only if it is uncontrollable u need to see a dr...i'm not sure about the serum, i have not used it..u can get the details online...

well i too belong to tripunithura ( not from tpra kovilakam but other kshatriya madom , we have lots of relations with both tpra and thiruvanoor)..im not sure whether personal details can be exchanged here...well amritavarshini is not my real name, it is the name of a raga, my real name too is the name of a raga

8. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Amritavarshini and aswathy, you can exchange personal detail through PM.

Aswathy, yes I liked their products.Mine is also a sensitive skin,esp face. Most of the creams gives me acne and pimples. But biotique doesnt break my skin out. I am using their tinted moisturizer(which also has sun screen in it),sandal wood sunscreen, almon oil cleanser,cucumber toner & Papaya scrub. Have also used their shampoo and morning nectar lotion.Shampoo is ok and I still love garnier cocoon compared to morning nectar.But since they state their product is herbal it might be better for long term use.I love their face products though, my sisters tease me saying I can open a biotique shop by seeing all the products on my dressing table;).
    And yes you get it in bangalore, check out any health and glow outlets.

PS: Am also from calicut.

9. CuteVaishu

CuteVaishu New IL'ite

Hi All,

I too like Biotique products.. I am using Biotique "Bio Walnut scrub", and it works really well on my dry skin.. My skin feels so smooth and clear after scrubbing..
    I use it twice a week..

I got it from "Health & glow" in Bangalore..

Regards,
    Vaishu

10. jaya18752002

jaya18752002 Silver IL'ite