1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

pigmentation around nose and lips

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by sosona, Jul 14, 2011.

1. sosona

sosona Senior IL'ite

Hi ..
    My face become clear after a long time i was so happy.. But again now i got pigmentation around my lips and nose.. Plz give me some remedy for this please.. My confident levels are geting down jst bcos of this

2. sosona

sosona Senior IL'ite

Hi leela,

Thanks for your reply . I am 24 years unmarried working woman .. mine is dry in winter and oily in summer :(
    .. I use ayurved soap --Raktha chandan from Nagarjuna ayurvedics
    and Generally apply banjara's astringent and after that i apply banjara's orange honey gel and then johnson baby powder..

after coming from office i use dhatri face pack to clean my face .. while sleeping i apply eladi thailam. and weekly twice i apply eladi churnam and rose water face pack . monthly twice i scrub my face with banjara's scrub..

Please go through and help me

3. skincarelady

skincarelady New IL'ite

hi Sona! i can see that you are religiously doing your beauty regimen, that is good, because not all women take good care of their skin the way it should be. Dear, i dont know if you've heard of Ageloc Transformation System,you can buy it online from nuskin.com, its their latest, i have Indian friends who are using it too, its good for all skin types, its a genetic approach to aging, specifically targeting the ultimate root source of your skin problems. :) its really good. :) just a suggestion. Have a nice day!:thumbsup

4. dashami

dashami Silver IL'ite

5. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Hi there,
    Pigmentation is caused mainly due to sun. Well only tomatoes puree can help to remove tan from the area around the lips and nose