1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Skin Glow

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by ashabanu05, May 28, 2011.

1. ashabanu05

ashabanu05 New IL'ite

Hi All

Thot of trying something that really works on my face..Reviewed many whitening,skin blemishing creams just to make my skin look soft and supple.Looked out for Ponds Gold radiant Cream,banjaras saffron facial kit,face packs,peel-off...all was not satisfactory and some wer too expensive to try out.Then Atlast,I got Banjaras Sweet Almond Oil for the first time..I have heard Almond oil really works well on skin.Will post you the review of it after using it atleast a couple of weeks.
    Can anyone suggest me some good remedies that leaves skin glowing within a weeks time since i need to attend my sisters marraige next week,but my skin looks so dull w/o life in it due to travel and work tension.It wud grateful if anyone suggest me on the same.Looking forward to hear some worthfull comments.

Cheers

2. Nivee

Nivee Bronze IL'ite

i have a oily skin and the instant mix i use is (multhani meti + curd + besan flour + rose sandal powder ) and apply for 15 min and clear off. followed by 5 min steaming ..

Try if this works for u !!!!

Have a gr8 time !!!

cheers,
    Nivee

3. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ashabanu

Keep yourself away from such products.Go Natural to look beautiful.7 days is a very short time but U still can do many things.
    1.Most Important is diet.Start having warm water in morning.Use less oil this week.Have coconut water everyday.Try to eat more fruits and soups compared to cooked food.This will help you detox your body.
    2.Start CTM on regular basis.
    3.U can try this home facial everyday.But stop after wedding as one shouldnt massage and scrub everyday.I am asking you to try this only cuz u have a function to attend.
    a)Take vitamin E cap and mix it with almond oil or Malai with kesar and massage your face.
    b)Steam your face.
    c)Exfoliate your skin using mashed papaya.
    d)Apply lemon and honey pack for 20 mins.
    e) After that apply almonds and milk paste for skin brightening.
    f) After that wwash your face and apply sun block and moisturizer.

Always look Gorgeous.:)

Stuti