1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fairer facepacks

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by sadhu72, Feb 25, 2011.

1. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

Editor's Note: Hi sadhu72, we appreciate your effort to share these homemade recipes for making fairness packs. We are delighted to inform that your contribution has been selected as Best of Forums and featured here. You can go ahead and share the same with your circle of friends.

---------------

Dear all ,

i use the following homemade facepacks & finding good results . it lightens my skin immediately.

hence thought of sharing those with you .

1. coconut khuskhus face pack :

grind together grated coconut & soaked khuskhus [ poppy seeds ] with milk like paste & apply . wash after 15-20 mts.

2. almond facepack :

soak some almonds in water overnight. grind it next morning with milk & apply.

3. atta - curd facepack :

this one is very easy to make. mix atta & curd & make a paste . use it for your facemask .

all these can be refridgerated for some 3-4 days.

Exfoliation & CTM s , steaming are recommended for enhanced results.

try these according to your skin suitability & kindly post the FB. i will be happy if you do so.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    1 person likes this.

2. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hey thanx for the easy facepacks dear....! will let u knw the result

3. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

pavi dear ,

try the coconut one at first. its top rated in my list.

previous night we can apply a few drops of coconut oil or almond oil on the face & leave overnite. next day morning do cleansing , scrubbing , then apply this coconut facepack for guaranteed glower instant results . i do this way.
    ofcourse finally end with any good moisturiser.

iam a middle aged woman & suffer from high pigmentation problem.
    iam fed up with many bleaches , peel-offs & readymade fairpacks & creams which were of no use to me. highly a waste of money i can say. so i tried with various ingredients according to my skin type at home itself. the above mentioned are clicked very well for me.

anyone can prepare customised natural packs like this according to thier skintype with lil care , concentration & creativity. know the basics , try new & become beautyqueen at minimal cost . save your valuable money.
    its all about beauty at no money , honey !:cheers

4. Nithya1278

Nithya1278 New IL'ite

Hey,
    If you don't have time to do all those stuff, then try some Oriflame products. Which gives very good results within couple of months time.

Nithya :thumbsup

5. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

sadhu dear
    So the secret behind your FAIR is this FAIRY-tales.
    Lemme try the coconut-poppy base.Already too much of coconut in cooking.Healthy body.OILY face.Now in beauty therapy too.Crazy girl.[​IMG]
    when you are crossing over here???
    Inform me..Take precautions.Don't faint with my GLOW!!!![​IMG]
    thanks.

6. shameel

shameel Silver IL'ite

Here in uae, khus khus[poppy seeds] are banned, so will try the other two and let u know the results thanks for sharing with us, byw what is your skin type, i have a normal skin type.

7. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

Hi nitya ,

for makeup items like foundation , compactpowders etc , etc one can go for any branded products. but for regular skin routine , home remedies are the best. they are preservatives free & easy.:thumbsup

for ex. i use gulabri jal as toner , besan+curd mixture to remove skin tan , fruits pulp & glycerine mixed with my foundation as moisturizer etc , etc. so , you can also give a try .

yashi sweety ,

iam ready with my sunglasses dear ....while you cook allocate sum portion for beauty also ...... konjam ulle , konjam veliye .....:rotfl
    my DH will funnily say ... mmmmm... chutney poosiyacha ???

what to do ??? this middle age probs bhi na ......:rant

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  8. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

shameel ,

i will suggest you to extract coconut milk which can be applied on face & as well as on hair also. two in one ..... coconut hairpack is a good nourishment hair recipe. i think you can mix in sum besan with the coconut milk for facepack.

i too have a normal skin but very sensitive ...allergic to lemon , turmeric , multhani mitti . so i avoid those stuff. once suffered severely with sum bleach product , caused severe burning sensation & got black patches all over my face .. even boitique friut facial also left me with severe irritation. so i said a big bye - bye to all those costly non-effective artificial things & switched over to this safe natural home products. one has to choose ..... thats the thing.

1 person likes this.
  9. amritavarshini

amritavarshini Bronze IL'ite

thanks sadhu for the wonderful packs..keep posting ur tried and tested tips

10. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

sure varshini ... with pleasure :)

one more t&t skin recipe is PURE PAAL AEDU .... i.e milk cream taken from milk . i dont mix anything with that . just will beat or crush & directly apply on the face & wash after 15 mts. it brightens & moisturisers my skin nicely. its a very good & easy remedy for dry skin ppl. every alternate day i use this cream pack.

if you are not allergic to lemon , then can add a few drops lemon juice to it since it has got bleaching & whitening effect.

will share more in the next post.