1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which Is The Best Skin Lightening Soap??????

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anjalli, Feb 14, 2011.

1. smartgirl83

smartgirl83 Silver IL'ite

Dear Aysiqazusha,

Where do we get this Likas Papaya whitening soap ?

Kindly help

2. cissyboo

cissyboo Silver IL'ite

Skin Lightening soap is a misnomer-they don't really lighten the skin, they use mild fruit acids (glycolic acid, malic acid, lactic acid, etc) to exfoliate the top layer of skin that is darkened through exposure to the sun/environment. They will give a short term glow, but can make the skin sensitive to sunlight, so ALWAYS wear a good moisturizing sunscreen for the face and body. This sunscreen (whether chemical or natural) will help limit the tanning of the skin, maintaining the 'lighter' appearance of the skin.
    Be careful with fruit acid containing soaps as not all skins can handle them-skin can turn red and breakout, or get dry and flakey.

3. Maemie

Maemie New IL'ite

Hi anjalli,
    I know a really good skin whitening product that is really effective. Have you heard of Royale products? They have this best selling soaps the Kojic Papaya Soap and L-GlutaPOWER soap. I use these soaps and they're good! Not only they whiten your skin but they also helps remove pimples or acnes. They also have a lot of good feedback. They also have skin whitening set or product combination for fast results.
    Contact me for more information. :)