1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dark skin/Tanning/Pigmentation Problems & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anuchandu, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadafkhan

sadafkhan New IL'ite

Re: almond oil good for fairness???

Almond oil has a very light, sweet and nutty aroma. It is absolutely clear in color with a tinge of yellow. Almond oil is an all purpose base oil, which is easily accessible from any retail store specialized in cosmetics.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  2. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Re: wanna b fair...

Hello to you as well...:cheers

I'm glad to be of help...just follow what seems to be the easiest and most convenient for you....Enjoy and be happy..:thumbsup

3. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

I think milk is the best way to achieve fairness...ever heard of milk bath? use milk as substitute for soap...

1. milk + honey = mix them together... maybe a lot of milk and half of honey will do the trick...leave it all over your skin then rinse off after 10 mins...after bath, put on milk lotion too...

just dont forget to drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated always...

4. deepthijv

deepthijv Bronze IL'ite

Dear Anu,

Yes Almond oil is very good for skin, i use it, every night i cleanse my face and apply almond oil and massage my face gently so that the oil is absorbed

Almond oil is very good for removing tan and pigmentation. You can go ahead and use it

It smells great too:thumbsup

Deepthi

5. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

:) u too sanumol...and yeah diet too matters as swathi mentioned..... :) i am taking a resolution about that too :)...from today i will be taking carrot beet root juice ( hopefully I don't get lazy and I do it....) :p

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  6. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Persistence is the key to achieve great beauty..im sure whatever you want to try will have result...just keep on doing it... AJA!:thumbsup

7. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Re: Please Help me

Too much bleaching can burn the fine layer of our skin and that's what happened to you Femohd84... maybe you can try applying some milk on your face (any milk will do) then leave it on for 15 mins before washing (the longer the better,no risk of burning your face :rotfl) and then you can use some very soothing cream...i use Lifecell cream, got it from a friend and i never had problem with skin blemishes and got my skin very smooth and silky too...check out eyecreamreviews for more infos

8. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

any oil is good...we have been using the wonders of oil from way way back but we just forgret about it...too preoccupied with creams and other stuff...olive oil and almond oil are great since both are natural oils... :thumbsup

9. sdb

sdb New IL'ite

skin turnning dark

Hi every1

I gt a very oily, sensitive & fair skin. do ve pimples & their marks. recently i am noticing that my skin is becoming dark.

I ve used many products from well named co. & also visited doctors bt there r still no differnce.:bonk
    can somebody give me tips how to deal with these skin prob prefarablly home made.

Thanks in advance

10. deepthijv

deepthijv Bronze IL'ite

Re: skin turnning dark

Hi sdb,

Don't worry about ur skin it will be alright very soon

You need to properly cleanse, tone and moisturize ur skin, i have posted here some useful tips http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...tural-ways-cleansing-toning-moisturizing.html

For uneven skin tone u can look here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/face-and-skin-care/86657-uneven-skintome-pigmentation.html

And i have posted lot of other beauty recepies here
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/face-and-skin-care/86563-ten-beauty-recipes-solve-all.html

In the above links there are lots of tips for oily skin, have a look and try one of those thats available at ur home, iam sure all ingredients
    are readily available

Also drink lots of water and eat fresh fruits and vegetables, they help great deal

Let me know incase you need any other info

Take care

Deepthi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.