1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dark skin/Tanning/Pigmentation Problems & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anuchandu, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugi85

sugi85 Senior IL'ite

Re: any tips to remove black circle around neck

Try applying a paste of lemon+gram flour+honey continously for atleast a week. u will find the difference..

Applying lemon alone 15min before bath

2. kavinarayan

kavinarayan Bronze IL'ite

tanned skin

hi,
    can you pls suggest me some remedis to get rid of tanned skin,...my skin gets tanned and looks very untidy...i travel a lot on bike and this is the reason for tanning....pls suggest me some remedies which i can do once i come home...thank you

kavi

3. Chandramukhi

Chandramukhi Senior IL'ite

Re: tanned skin

hi,
    can you pls suggest me some remedis to get rid of tanned skin,...my skin gets tanned and looks very untidy...i travel a lot on bike and this is the reason for tanning....pls suggest me some remedies which i can do once i come home...thank you

kavi

Hi Kavi,

Scrub your skin regularly, apply a good sunblock and wear a hat. I have seen people who wear gloves on the bikes to prevent them from getting tanned.

4. n.yamuna

n.yamuna New IL'ite

Re: Fairness tips

Hi

I am using manjal everyday is it good please clarify my doubt

yamuna

5. sharmy

sharmy Senior IL'ite

Re: Fairness tips

yamuna , manjal is very good for the face. What I do is that put manjal on my face then wash it with soap so it won't show the yellow colour on my face. Hope my comment helped you!

6. KrutikaRao

KrutikaRao Senior IL'ite

Using sun-block is a good prevention. But if you have indian skin and tend to tan fast, use a sunblock with TPI(Tan protection index) that is not available in US products. It is found in most Indian and some european products. My favourite is Lakme sunblock with tpi 60 or so. It does help. I dont use any sunblock for my face though. But if you intend to stay in sun for longer hours in summer I prefer fairness creams like Fair & lovely or Himani fairness creams. All these I use on my hands and legs if I'm wearing a skirt.

An instant solution is bleaching. I'm not sure about bleaching face, but hands and legs I have done and get instant result.

7. harly

harly New IL'ite

Usually if you just got out of the sun, it takes a few hours for your skin to show any change. The obvious way to find out if you tanned is if you have any tan lines. If you dont see any change in your skin after a day of being in the sun. Maybe you tanned a little bit or none at all. Always keep your skin protected with spf no matter what.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  8. tempy72

tempy72 Senior IL'ite

plz help to get rid off tan

hi i have extremely bad due to sun.my color has down dark 2 shades.i feel too bad.plz help me to get rid of suntan and get my original color.thanx.

9. soujanyam

soujanyam New IL'ite

Re: plz help to get rid off tan

Hi,

mix Besan powder with turmeric,curd and lime drops and apply on tanned hands...make it dry and wash it off.use regularly for few days....this pack is very useful for tanned skin......

10. Saideeps

Saideeps Bronze IL'ite

improve complexion

this is an age old recipe forwarded by my grandmother to my mom n me.

take non- boiled milk in a cup, add pinch of turmeric powder and gram flour/besan/senaga pindi.... make a paste and apple on face n neck evenly.

it can also be used on all the tanned areas of the skin like hands, feet....

wash off after it dries.

note:DO NOT USE SOAP

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.