1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

7 signs of Aging....My review blog...

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by incarnation, Sep 14, 2010.

1. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

I wrote a review and I find it good enough to be my blog ...

Into my 30’s I started thinking about my good old days , I had a non problematic skin till almost start 20’s , but suddenly I faced acne /whitehead/blackhead etc...
    that came under some control but then came pregnancy...That was the time my skin , face everything took a turn...(the wrong turn.. ;-) ) , Due to hormonal dance I had indefinite pimples very big..., oily skin became dry , scars , blotch-iness , black mask around the mouth area ...all this even after 3 years of pregnancy....
    So I decided resolve my pimples first ... tried antibiotics it worked very well , but what about scars and that patchiness , dry-skin,blemishes...+ my swim-tan etc...
    So I decided I will buy some good anti-aging product...As I thought this is probably aging...
    I was skeptic in buying product in India..quality , old product range dumped on us etc etc, I decided to buy it on my vist to a south east asian country, which is the Hub for these products manufacturing and their skin color and type(..OK..OK somewhat , well they have super skin and they are thin and everything.. you know genes... ) that matches ours ...Well I was confused what to buy..thousands of ingredients . So I decided to buy the same Olay Total effects - 7 signs of aging....It was cheaper than in India with some more free things( actually In India , it is imported from Thailand , another south east asean country)

I started applying this once I was back in India.First day - The product was smooth , good at moisturizing ...Good scored 1 point...The next day morning I could see plumpness on my face ... Scored 2 points...Good... Third day saw some some patchiness fade a bit...Good scored points 3... But after a week I am not seeing drastic changes , Hoping further use will help more in long run...

Okay what makes it work.....

They have something like niacinamide in it that does the wonder + propylene glycol that absorbs moisture from air + SPF

since I would like to have pigmentation removed , i would like Vitamin C and kojic acid added with some mild anti fungal and antibacterial to give more smoothness- so these are the ingredients missing...

Remember : Loose your extra weight - if you have , and that too on your face, it will help you look younger too...

A good product that actually made me believe !!!! I BELIEVE .........(the polar express movie theme)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010

2. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Hi incarnation,
    i have been sufferingfrom Eczema for a long time so i cannot use anything on my face i only use a product called SIMPLE its from UK but i get it here and extremely good for my skin, it has cleansing lotion, toner and moisturiser.
    the best way to remove your pigmentation and scars is increase you fruit intake drink lots of water and exercise it will really help you as it has helped me everday i eat a bowl of papaya, an apple half banana and any other fruit and a fresh glass of water melon juice the first thing before breakfast all this i take through out the day. Also have little avocado in the morning.
    All this wil really help you also include protiens in your diet eveyday as they help in repairing the cells an muscles.
    love
    alpa:cheers

3. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your useful tips alpa..