1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

which is the best fairness cream ?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by swati2026, Sep 2, 2010.

1. swati2026

swati2026 New IL'ite

hey

my name is swati. i am a new member in indusladie.com. my skin is dark and have used many creams like olay, lotus. uveda,ponds white beauty..................and many more all good brands i have used but there is no use of all this creams my skin is still dark as it is. my cousin brother is selling some fairness cream in hyd in which u have to put that cream on night and then have to remove in morning and it is homemade cream and ausum results he is getting by customers that he has bought a new car.what i mean to say is that like a cream is available in mumbai so that i can also buy. i heard abt oriflame product also . is any oriflame fairness cream is available.is it is a good product or any one plz reccomend me a good daily fairness cream. any one plz help me

2. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

Won't your cousin sell you the wonder cream he makes? You can buy an ornament for his car.

In my opinion it is best to leave things as they are. Swati, can't a swarthy complexion be beautiful?

Arunadhri

sweetsmiley, sbonigala and shravs3 like this.
  3. mennka

mennka New IL'ite

Hi Dude,

All fairness creams upto an extent only will help. we cant except glowing brightness with none of the fairness cream..

I'll say few of the home remedies here. If it is possible for you pls try it and let me know the result.. I have tried this and got positive results.

1) Apply pure sandal on the ur face. get the sandal bark(original)and rub it in stone and apply that daily.

2) Apply beetroot juice on your face

3) Apply kasakasa mixed with curd on your face

4) Start doing good facials once in a month in a branded parlour.

Defenitely ur face will glow:thumbsup

4. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear swati2026!
    Skin , texture, color, contour are features genetically determined.There is only so much you can do to alter them-esp color-since it depends on the number oof pigment cells you are born with-dark color means more melanin-more protection from sun-less risk of skin cancer-also aging shows least in dark skin-so plz dont go in for any creme which will only debrade the superficial skin//epidermis and not change your basic skin tone-as mentioned by Mennka you can do facials-better do facial yoga and give that sparkle to your skin.
    Also it is proven in research journals tht prolonged usage of skiln ightening/bleaching is harmful to ur skin-mite even cause cancer.
    Cheers:thumbsup:thumbsup
    PS: iam not fair either!!

5. sleepwalker

sleepwalker New IL'ite

There is no way of changing one's skin colour naturally. The only way to get fairer skin is by removing sun tan..that can make a difference because it will bring out the natural skin which may be of a lighter shade.

Once, half my face, right portion of neck and right hand were tanned from a day long bus journey. I looked like a clown with one part of my face darker than the other. :biglaugh Instead of getting the other half tanned, I used some cream called Garnier light. It removed most of the tan over one month (no major sun exposure during this period). Funny thing is it lightened spots on my face very well. :)

Maybe you could try that. Or just keep your skin glowing the way it is. :)
    <script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '8eb6b876-f5e3-4018-8800-a89b153cba88'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

6. amritavarshini

amritavarshini Bronze IL'ite

dear swathy...as others suggested it is better not to run behind products that claim to make u fair within days..u can never know what goes into these fairness creams..most of them contain hydroquinone which is a carcinogen.have healthy food, drink lots of water and keep urself stress free..beauty is not the colour of ur skin..it is something from within..a radiance which no cream can give u...be happy and that shows on ur skin

nakshatra1 likes this.
  7. honeysn

honeysn New IL'ite

Hi Swati...

This is Thenmozhi from chennai.. I'm also fed up with all those fairness cream and no effects of it.. I would like to try homemade fairness cream what you have cousin is selling.. Can you please do me a favour? I need that cream. Can you please mail me your cousin Contact no, so that it will be helpful for me to contact and get it. One of my neighbour is also using that cream but they are not revealing the address of that cream.

honeysn@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

8. maddy26

maddy26 New IL'ite

LOreal Day cream is one of the best cream i have used and got glowing skin........You can give it a try....it really works.

9. brianphillip

brianphillip New IL'ite

There are a number of creams in the market and a lot of cosmetics.Hydration is really the key to have a fair and healthy looking skin.All the fairness creams have similar basic ingredients but the several additions make them more suitable to some particular skin type and may irritate other skin type.

10. Athulya

Athulya New IL'ite

Hi Swati,
    I am Athulya. M also new member.I think you are switching to different products in short time. Fairness creams need some time to make effect. From my experience, Ponds white beauty works. Also u can try Lakme perfect radience range. Their pearl glow foundation is really gud but make sure u apply moisturiser before using that.