1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

which is the best fairness cream ?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by swati2026, Sep 2, 2010.

1. varsha10

varsha10 New IL'ite

Hi,

though skin colours vary, dark skin is caused by daily sun. I use LUMICARE sunscreen after a White & Bright (Clear Attraction) facial at the beauty parlour. LUMICARE has SPF 30 to stop UVB darkening and the highest UVA in the market. The white & bright parlour treatment lightens my natural colour 30% in one treatment and makes my skin bright. It has 90% natural actives and dermatologically tested to be kind to skin. I used to be dark, but am now fair.

If you want look at the inside top of your arm, the colour is lighter because it does not get UVB and UVA. My face is now the same colour as this.

2. kulbhushan

kulbhushan New IL'ite

hi swati i have a best fairness cream which has a best result for fairness otherwise money back guarantee in a month so plz contact me 8180007945. really this is best cream for faiirness

3. Monald

Monald New IL'ite

Hi swathi,

Can you pls provide ur cousin no who gave u tat fairness cream, even i want fairness cream, can u pls help me

4. pavithra123

pavithra123 New IL'ite

Hi kulbhusan give your correct number to contact uou

5. arunadeviarun

arunadeviarun New IL'ite

hai,

i am aruna from chennai.pls use bb cream from ponds.it's really good.this is fairness+sunscreen . try it and really u will fell the chance.

aruna

6. akhilavelanki

akhilavelanki New IL'ite

even I got a fairness cream by my friend ref in Hyderabad its pearl fairness cream I am using from past 1 yr or so,,, results are very good it cleared all my pimples and scars and even it improved my colour complextion as well ..... and the best thing with this cream is to its not compulsory to use regularly till d desired complextion comes use it regularly may be for 2- 3 months and later even if we use for weekly onces also its maintain the complextion ... when comparing with other parlour treatements this pearl fairness cream is very good.

7. skinwants

skinwants New IL'ite

Olay’s White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream Moisturizer helps your skin in 3 ways—It reduces the appearance of dark spots, lightens your skin to its original complexion, and provides protection from the harmful UVA/UVB rays of the Sun. This helps give your skin a healthy glow while also keeping it from becoming dull. With regular use, you will see results within four weeks.
    Read more about Healthy Looking Skin!!!!

8. GopiKani

GopiKani Senior IL'ite

Even I'm not aware of the best fairness cream but yes this forum is really helpful and I would also like to know more about the fairness creams... Can anyone help??? Please guide me about the men's fairness cream.

9. krishnateja

krishnateja New IL'ite

Clean your face daily in 2 times and then after scrub with besan powder because it;s help to remove your dust particles after that apply tomato paste .

Diya789 likes this.
  10. nila2817

nila2817 New IL'ite

Try Himalaya fairness cream.It brightens your face instantly.u can try serum which gives you better results than cream. try drinking ABC juice which gives you a glow naturally.