1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

FACIALS...!!!!...which one have u tried??

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by swaran, Aug 3, 2010.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

Many of us would like know which facial is the best and is better before we think of doin it...

So what facials have u tried ?
    Which do u feel is the best?
    How often u do facial?
    How have u felt after the facial and how long the glow stays on ur face?

Letme start

I have a very sensitive skin and so have tried only herbal,fruit or golden facial(this is only for some big functions) without the bleach
    I feel golden facial is comparitively better
    I do facial once in 1 1/2-2 months...basically i do for getting some relaxation since i work in software firm and also for a cleanup of all whiteheads
    Any facial i do,i feel the result shows after 3-4 days and it stays for maybe 2 weeks(in case i dont go out in the sun much)

Other than this i personally have a small doubt...
    I have never tried cleanups...
    (1)is it gud?...i mean if we do cleanup once a month,is it enough for making the face look clear or is facial necessary..I usually get lot of whiteheads..will cleanup alone suffice
    (2)In what cases can we go for cleanup/facial...which is better?
    (3) can we do facial after few weeks (2-3) ,can we do clean up ...is it safe?

Pour in ur experiences and u feel any other tip can be given as do/donts after facial,please mention them too.....

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
    1 person likes this.

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Looks like this thread is gonna be a good informative one:)

So what facials have u tried ? Fruit,Pearl,Gold

Which do u feel is the best? Fruit & Gold

How often u do facial? Every month I go for a clean up, which is almost similar to facial except the loooonggg massage. Once in every 3months a fruit facial. And as Sawaran said for special occassions gold.

How have u felt after the facial and how long the glow stays on ur face? Felt this to a great extent after gold(shahnaz) facial.

I too have got a sensitive skin and pearl didnt do any good for me. Rather it made it worse with small pimple like things:drowning

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Amihere...
    i always wanted to know how pearl facial would be...after getting ur feedback,i would not go for it

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  4. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone
    I have done pearl, fruit and whiteheadds facial

Also I do facial once in 6 months OR if there is some occasion in the family which is very rare.
    I have never noticed any prominent glow on my face except for one facial i.e vitamin E facial when my DH asked me whether I have done facial.

Also I feel clean up is not as effective as facial as they only remove whiteheads and blackheads and no massage. Which is completely useless for me as I do allow the beautician to remove whiteheads as it is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy painful.

5. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

I've tried fruit facial(both in india & usa)..
    I like fruit facial a lot..
    There is one more which am scared to try - gold facial.. is it chemical based? How ladies are feeling after this? any allergies?

let me know process of gold f

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  6. DivyaKGCP

DivyaKGCP Senior IL'ite

I have done facial very less number of times. The last i did facial was for my daughter's ear boring ceremony(she is 3yrs old now).. before that was for my wedding.. Both was gold facial.. I could see a good glow in my face.
    Though facials made me glow, am scared to go near the chemicals.. so no facials.. any type..always home based ones only.:)

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anitha

I have tried golden facial twice but dint get any allergies or other side effects...i have a very sensitive skin but still no issues with gold facial

But one thing i always make sure is that i dont allow any bleach or any harmful chemicals to be appplied on my skin...everytime i go for facial,i tell the beautician not to use any chemicals or bleach even if it is part of facial

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

I have never heard of this facial...It is called "Vitamin E" facial or is there any alternate name...how much does it cost?

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Divya,
    even i was very scared to do facial and still am scared of chemicals on my skin...the first time was for my betrotal and after 7 months for my wedding...after that i never did facial for a year...but since stress at my office started to increase,i felt the need to pamper myself...i have a baby now...so i started goin for regular facials(once in 1 1/2 months) but only herbal becoz basically i am look for the massage and also for getting my face clear of whiteheads...by doin this not only i feel rejuvenated but also my skin...so my suggestion is u sure can try out facials without chemicals like fruit or herbal...u will surely feel the difference

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  10. arcmppa

arcmppa Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

you can also post the parlour name ...

tat wil also be quite helpfull