1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bleach on Face?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by durgamavu, Aug 2, 2010.

1. durgamavu

durgamavu New IL'ite

Hi...i have unwanted hair on my upper lip and chin..i tried threading for chin and then this process made hair thick and strong :(...now my sil advised to bleach unwanted hair so that they will be not be visible..she said to use zolen bleach...can i try that??...how frequently i need to bleach?...ne other creams/ideas for facial hair,,pls advice...i had small hair all over my face except below eyes and some part of cheeks,,,but more visible on upper lip and chin...so pls advice..thanku

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi durgamavu
    My suggestion to you is in case u are trying Bleach for the first time,make sure it suits u well as bleach is not good on everybody's skin...i personally have experienced a little less growth after repeated threadings on upper lip and chin...repeated means not once in 2 weeks or less...do threading once every month and still after few months u feel increase in hair growth,consult a skin doctor and seek advise..Alternatively,u can visit the indus ladies discussions abt hair growth on face and get natural,herbal remedies rather than goin for a bleach...
    Bleach stays for less time and it would only turn the color of hair to golden yellow...in case it doesn;t suit ur skin,ur face might turn loking bad...
    Be careful before trying out anything on ur skin and always seek herbal remedies
    Take Care