Help needed - SCDL (MBA) exam

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by msslp, Mar 20, 2010.

1. msslp

msslp New IL'ite

HI ,

I am living in switzerland and doing MBA from SYMBIOSIS PUNE.
    i want to know how to find the exam administrator in swiss.any info regarding this would be greatful.
    THANKS.

2. lavisri2004

lavisri2004 New IL'ite

Hey,

Not to worry I also did my MBA from SCDL, the exam admin can be anyone like ur hubbys boss or hubbys office collegaue. For my first 2 sems Iit was my frnd who was doinh hid phd from university of buffalo and for the remaining sems it was my hubbys frnd who was the CFO of the company, he happily accepted to be my admin and gave me a space in his office room and a laptop for me . See the admins need not sit with u all the time, we do have self ctrl and wud not do anything wrng, so this is not a big deal.

Good Luck!!!

3. navnid

navnid New IL'ite

Hi,

I live in Virgina, USA. My Husband enrolled in PGDCA from Pune in August but couldn't pursue it as he was very busy at work. With kids and work, he is not able to find time to get information about the exam admin process also. I thought I will try to help him out by finding this information. It would be really helpful. Please contact me through private messages.
    Thanks,
    Nidhi

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.
    Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
  4. RT1984

RT1984 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can you elaborate about the administrator exam process. I live in NJ and my husband wants to appear for exams soon. He is planning to request his boss for it.
    Do they verify details about admin? and does my husband need to give exam on admin's laptop? What is the process? I read they send the login details to admin.

Thanks.

5. SudhaMakesh

SudhaMakesh Silver IL'ite

Hi

I am a student of SCDL and currently writing my exams. I live in US too. I don't think using the boss or someone you know as admin works now. They want the exam center to be a public library or a college or embassy/ government offices.

I am currently writing in a college. In your area check with the public libraries / college. Everyone does exam proctoring. That is what they call it here. I am paying $25 for an exam. Now a days due to fraud in exams they are strict about the administrator selection. You can check with them about the exam administrator you have selected. Send them a mail to the email id dedicated for international students with your exam administrator details and confirm the details.

If they are ok to use your boss as your admin then good for you. They use to send the admin login and password to the administrator. So taking exams in your laptop doesn't matters. All you need is the admin to enter the password before and after the exam. If you want further details reply me.

2 people like this.
  6. sreejith1978

sreejith1978 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am trying to look for a format for the "Administrator Credential Letter ( on the official letter head of organisation – which comprises details viz. Name, Designation, Experience, Consent ) "
    Since you've already given the exam, would you mind telling me the details about the format of the letter?
    Appreciate your help
    Thanks

7. sreejith1978

sreejith1978 New IL'ite

Hi @lavisri2004,
    Since you already gave your exam, I was hoping you would help me out with the format of the Administrator Credential Letter. Appreciate your help
    Sree

8. SudhaMakesh

SudhaMakesh Silver IL'ite

hello,

Did u get the credential letter format... Sorry I had exams ... so didn't login for long time... If you still need it plz reply

9. lavisri2004

lavisri2004 New IL'ite

Its not big deal, just send in a good resume of a person who is educationally well qualified and is not in anyway related to you.

Hope this helps.

10. sreejith1978

sreejith1978 New IL'ite

Hi Sudha,
    I didn't get the format yet. Would really appreciate if you would send it across.
    Much thanks,
    Sree