Good branch in Engineering for girls?

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by deepshikha, Feb 20, 2010.

1. deepshikha

deepshikha Senior IL'ite

Preethi, your opinion about not putting too much pressure on students is correct. In first year its probably too early for a student to think about projects and internships.

I am just trying to find out how can a student productively spend their summer vacations after 1st year. Sure they know nothing about projects in first year, but they can try and find out about it and work on something very simple, just to get a taste of it. I am just looking for simple ideas as to what the student can do apart from of course enjoying the break!

2. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear deepshika,

Thanks for taking my post in the right sense:cheers

First is to enjoy the break..

Then may be they can do something creative or something they can enjoy in life.. whatever is their interest.. because in school in india till 12th Std or towards the end of it, they would not have had time for all that.

Can do useful things(for life.. not co-curriculum).. Like developing a hobby, reading books, learning driving, or travelling or whatever suits them..