You are already
a member and logged in!
We come across thousands of phrases. Many of them are known to us but there are some we may not have used or heard. So, I wish to know more of them and share that I know.These are some idioms and phrases, that we use in our daily English language.
1. Piece of Cake- Something easy. Ex. - Making Rajma is a piece of cake for me.
2. At Stake - At risk. Ex. - Raju has made Satyam's business and repo at stake.
3. Beyond Question -Undoubtedly. Ex. - Chitvish's recipes are beyond question, easy and tasty to make.
4. Paint the town Red- enjoy nightlife with drinks. Ex.- Yesterday, all the boys of my class painted the town red.
5. Dress to kill - Wear one's finest clothes. Ex. - You are dressed to kill today, your fiancee will marry you today itself.
Kindly share more...I'll come up with more of them..