Financial Management software

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by sathipriya, Nov 12, 2008.

1. sathipriya

sathipriya New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    Is there any financial management software available in the market. If so please provide a good software list and also were i can buy or get one for free. I would like to learn them. Please help. :coffee

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008

2. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

3. sathipriya

sathipriya New IL'ite

Hi Gowri66,
    Thanks for your response. I am actually looking for software, for automatic filling balance sheet, evaluating a firms financial performance, time value of money,measurement of risk and return, bond and stock valuation, capital budgeting techniques, cash flow. I am able to do through formulas , excel spread sheet and business calculator. But is there any software or template were the software automatically calculates to speed up the process of doing these financial management. For example filling the figures and the software automatically calculates some of the formulas. some like that. Please helps.

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

I think Intuit's Quickbooks should cover most of the areas you are looking for. I think currently they are also offering a free trial period if you want to test it out. I have worked with this and like it a lot.

5. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Oops !! Sorry... I could not help you !

6. sathipriya

sathipriya New IL'ite

Hi Srama,
    Great and thank you for your reply. Could you please give me the link, so that i know I got the right product. Please help.:hiya:hiya:hiya

7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

8. sathipriya

sathipriya New IL'ite

Thank you for your information.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup. I have download the free trial period. If there is any other software also for lesser price please provide the information. Thank you.