Let's Fire Up Those Neurons!

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  2. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

1 person likes this.
  4. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

5. Laks09

@sokanasanah - The first time I read the sentence "I don't know ____ & _____" from you, I had to re read that to make sure you actually didn't know.

You can never say "I don't know Arnab" after viewing this clip. I had to search high and low to find this video clip because I didn't want to do anything else other than this for an intro to Arnab. My memory is terrible, so even though I remembered the jist of the clip, I had no memory of the talk show host. Enjoy this - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mhuZ1qvNa1s
    (Arnab is the anchor with glasses, the one announcing Modi's victory in the election)!

Now, I'm not going to say anything about Burkha. If I do, she is going to unleash her wrath against Malathy!

sharing the clip here for fellow neuritis and lurkers to laugh!

1 person likes this.
  6. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

I was playing it straight there. I really do not know. I was going to check 'em out, until I was warned by a neurite well wisher to stay away and conserve my neurons for happier pursuits such as this thread.

I like John Oliver - good satire.

The information overload on that screen is quite funny ... but then so many websites in India are like this! The TOI for example. It's improved a bit, but one would have thought that they would have aimed for a more serious, less tabloid-y front page.

I find it very difficult to watch TV news anywhere. I generally don't. The production elements, the logos, the music, the sequencing - MH370 followed by what is essentially a cat video, the 'over to you Bob' and of course the 'and now this, don't go away!' - drives me crazy.

1 person likes this.
  7. Laks09

I didn't question you, I assumed you didn't.
    Thats the best piece of advice, btw. Trust me, you aren't missing out on anything!

I hadn't seen too many of his clips. He is good! This one was really funny!

I don't watch anything other than a chug chug blue train or a boy raised by Gorillas these days on TV. Back when I did watch, I really liked 60 minutes.
    TOI is now officially a tabloid. Nobody believes TOI unless The Hindu corroborates. The price you pay for all the greed!

8. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

A jubilant neurite tweets "X-Files is back" and in less than 4 hours Cool Britannia is agog with parody of my childhood sweet-cross! Had to jump off the elliptical runner, snag my iPad and click the image.

This one is for you Gauri!

So we talk about it here or underground, you know that I cannot share Mulder in any space where he has to wrought his frazzled neurons hunting gloopy aliens along with cracking puzzles. Chirbit podcast commentary, eh?

View attachment 217874

2 people like this.
  9. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Which inflammatory neurite as neuritis, are you referring to here sweety?
    Surely there are more than 3 very incendiary neurians here.

1 person likes this.
  10. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Not on the fridge, that would tempt to distractive degust apart from donning thinking hats! ..

1 person likes this.