Special education course in USA/ how to increase your GPA

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Sailajahemanth, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Sailajahemanth

Sailajahemanth Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am planning to join special education course here ( USA ) and would like to know more about it. Pls share your suggestions.

i did MA Eng.Lit when I was in India..got a second class. I am not sure what to do next to join this course. I love this field very much since I love kids. I have seen some special educators and started liking it.

I was an average student from school to college..so I don't think my GPA is good.

what to do to increase my GPA after college? Can I take some additional courses to increase my GPA? If that is not possible, then again I am ready to join masters here..which masters will be good to peruse special education in future?

Thanks.

1 person likes this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Sailajahemanth,

SAIRAM, Posting your query in General Discussions, USA or in the relevant area where you belong will attract more response, Best Wishes,

May Baba guide us always SAIRAM

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for quickly acting on my reply, May Baba guide you always, SAIRAM

4. Sailajahemanth

Sailajahemanth Silver IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Thank you so much for your suggestion..I got a reply immediately. I was upset when I didn't get any reply. Thanks again.

sairam.