Guide on QA testing progme

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by babymiracle, Feb 13, 2014.

1. babymiracle

babymiracle Senior IL'ite

Hi all,
    I hv done MBA from india and rite now here in USA, wanted to do job... So looking for QA testing programme plz tell me which institute in austin tx provide this facility.. Wht time period of comletion.. Plzzzz through some light on QA testing programming as i m totaly new in this IT field
    plz guilde me as i m realy in of job

thxs

2. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Hi in Austin there is one Sir Srinivas nelluru.. he charges somewhere 750$ and covers QA concepts.. you can google about it. he takes classes in classroom and not online...

3. babymiracle

Thxs u some much for ur guide .. Is ther any online training available.. 750& do think its worth to pay ??? Plz ans

4. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

HI,

And start watching the free videos on you tube plenty of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
  5. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

I would suggest you can learn on your own. For QA concepts alone $750 is not worth paying. Also learn some programming and scripting it will definitely add value to your resume.

6. babymiracle

Hi vijan
    hving que ... Like is it necesary to hv certication for the QA testing..?? While appying for the job just show in resume will work???

7. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Hi I haven't gone to the classes yet. But he teaches load runner qtp manual testing and some other tools. Just contact and see. I'm really not sure if it's worth but all the people here gave good reviews about the classes he takes.

1 person likes this.
  8. Sirhh

Sirhh New IL'ite

hai,
    I am in same place.trying for QA .most peaple suggest me was to do certification ISTQB. now i started preparing for ISTQB certification.

9. babymiracle

hi all,

hi all I m having h4 visa status, and could not work in US legally. i want to do job(desperately) and could not find easily bcoz of H4. can anyone suggest the way to get job here in US(Austin - TX). plz share good consultancy for job. and also looking for some Q&A testing programme guide. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me i m really in NEED of JOB .. plz help me..