Febuary 2011 Due Date Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by khushi123, Jun 16, 2010.

1. PinksAndBlues

PinksAndBlues Senior IL'ite

Not experienced stomach pain while sneezing , but sometimes when I am sitting and I move or stretch there is a weird feeling in my stomach..Dont know how to describe it ..it is like a small electric shock :bonk On googling I found that these shocks and mild pains are normal and is because of ligament stretching as the uterus expands.. It is called "round ligament pain". You can google for more info.
    Car seats I think Cosco juvenile ones which we get in Walmart are good. I have seen many Indians here use it. I had the cosco car seat for my first child and had no issues with it either.

2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi vidu.yg,

I am from October 2010 club...ya i am too facing the mild pain/inconvenience when i sneeze ..sometimes when i yawn too i feel difficult :)..dont feel bad..itz quite common and it all depends on the uterus size..since the pressure adds on the tummy when we sneeze we feel so....cheer up :thumbsup..Itz never gonna hurt the LO..so dont worry..see to that you dont catch cold..as we cant have antibiotics

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  3. khushi123

khushi123 New IL'ite

Hi Uma - Glad your u/s went well and everything is good and bub is doing well. That is really strange that your u/s place didnt let you to look at your bub... Whats the problem in that?? I think you should consult or look for other place, well u/s is done to check that everything is going well with the bub and its mother's right to see as well. What I suggest is to consult your Gyne about this, may be she will refer you to some other u/s place, where you can see the bub and also get a picture as well.

Regarding going to your mother native place, girls are right, if you are going quite a few times, its good to build a rapport with the gyne or Ob at your native place, so that she gets to know the full case history and your situation as well and you will have the peace of mind that you know well in advance which hospital and gynecologist you will be seeing when you are at your mum's place and if she has any questions / or require any paperwork / extra results etc, you can ask your current doctor to provide it to you in your file...I hope you know what i mean to say.

Take care buddy and look after your self,

bye and love,
    khushi xxx

4. wizkid

wizkid New IL'ite

Hi there,

My due date is Feb 10 2011 as per now. unfortunately we could not make it to doc appointment yesterday on time we were 5 minutes late and they have to reschedule my appointment again sometime next week or so.

5. Uma Shakthi

Uma Shakthi Senior IL'ite

Hi Cindhu, PinksandBlues, Khushi,

Thank you so much for your responses.
    My mom is planing to have valaikappu in 7th month after Diwali.. and after that we are planning to return to Chennai and will go back to my mom's place in 8th month (As of now this is the plan).

Surely we will change the scanning centre during next appointment:idea
    With regard to consulting gynaec at my native, We wil be going to my native on Aug 22 and in Sep 24 and will make sure that we will consult her during any of this time. Thanks for giving me some guidance in this regard:)

6. Uma Shakthi

Hi Cindhu,

When's yours valaikappu planned dear?

7. Uma Shakthi

Hi Wizkid,

Oh:( I think getting appointment there is a great task

Hope everything is going well with you..

8. Uma Shakthi

Thanks Dear for making me alert and will surely make the appointment with the gynaec asap.:idea

9. wizkid

wizkid New IL'ite

yes dear. it is. but fortunately i got an appointment by tomorrow morning. should make it this time. thanks and take care.

10. Uma Shakthi

Hi wizkid,

Good to hear that you got appointment:thumbsupEverything will go well.. Hope to hear from you soon..