October 2009 mommies!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by celebrate, Feb 19, 2009.

1. celebrate

celebrate New IL'ite

Hi,
    Just confirmed through HPT that I'm pregnant.
    I'm excited,shocked,sad,angry,happy and what not ..:spinDrowning
    I dint expect this at this time of my life but anyways its all for good..:)

Now I feel nausea and tired all the times an spending the whole day in my bed.

How are u ladies feeling there .Anybody's due is in Oct pls do respond .

2. nirmiti27

nirmiti27 New IL'ite

celebrate,

I am due on 1st october 09 as per my LMP, as per ovulation 6th october and manuall calculation done by me will be last week of september 09

Actually thought to start this thread but didnt as myself is not sure of EDD till 28th feb.I am today 6W5D?

No nausea..but i feel good after eating for few mins and then feels why the hell i did eat it...but never throwup...and really tired and want to sleep like a log...

and congratulations on your pregnancy ..this is my 1st pg and after 3 yrs of Struggle.

BabyDUST
    Nirmiti

3. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

Celebrate,
    My EDD is oct 15th... so i guess i can gang up with you too...! i was about to start this thread couple of weeks back and then it totally skipped my mind, good that you have.

tell me about it.. couple of weeks have been so terrifying, breasts hurt, i get up with a terrible headache and dont feel like having breakfast.But as day passes by, feel normal.
    4 days back i was almost in my bed for the whole day, and had extremely bad cold, cough and sore throat.I thought for once that i have Pregnancy rhinitis, but then used amrutanjan and vicks and lots of steaming for 2 days and was on my feet.So thankfully no rhinitis.

i have not been getting sound sleep since a week, and get up several times at night.But other than that, no vomiting, no other issues.

4. celebrate

celebrate New IL'ite

Hi Nirmiti and loonypooh,

First of all congrats on your pregnancy:)
    I m approximately 7w Pregnant but I m not very sure about my due date.I saw my due date as Oct 6th as per the ovulation calender.

Me too this is the first pregnancy and unexpected one but I'm happy now.

My first doctor visit is in First week of march .I think that time they will confirm my Due date.

I feel nausea throughout the day and tired too.If I leave my stomach empty nausea increases further so I compel my self to eat something when I feel nauseous.

Nice to hear back from you ladies ...Keep posting.:thumbsup

5. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

hello celebrate and nirmiti, how are u both doing??

i have been called in my 12th week for my first scan.so waiting impatiently!

for now.. i have been having hard time to sleep on time... and mornings are usually bad.
    have started disliking everything that i loved to eat before :idea

watermelons, grapes, oranges, lemons keep me very happy...my appetite is still strong but then i dont like eating most of the thing . although i feel hungry every 2 hours!

the refrigerator is full of fruits and veggies... for me to hog on! since a week i have been getting up at 3 am to hunt oranges in my refrigerator Big Laugh.

but somehow i never miss having a mug full of low fat milk with mama protinex.

what about you ladies?

6. sunny79

sunny79 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    My due date is Oct 20, 2009. This is my second pregnancy after a m/c last year. So, I am pretty nervous. Plus, i do not have any morning sickness, no major symptoms, and a big cold :-( I have a doctor's appointment on tuesday, i really hope she orders an u/s and confirms that my little baby's heart is beating and ok !

7. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

hello sunny... i would pray for you.

dont worry, a previous m/c doesnt mean you would have difficulty in having a healthy pregnancy:). and consider yourself plain lucky that u really dont have sickness...
    i had a very very bad cold and thought it was pregnancy rhinitis.But somehow managed to cure it with some inhalers and sniffs, also vaporisers.
    I wish you all the best, and please stay calm.

one of my friends had a m/c with her first one in the 3rd month.But now she has a 2 yr old beautiful daughter...

8. celebrate

celebrate New IL'ite

Hi Sunny,

Don't worry each pregnancy is different of its kind so relax ...

other Ladies,

How are you all feeling for me each day is worse .I feel when will all this be over and I will deliver a baby.

9. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

aarrggghhh!

i have started to hate almost everything.I know i am hungry most of the time, but just cant eat.Except oranges, juices and watermelon,mangoes.

i hate the smell of oily food.I have stopped liking chocolates as well.Chicken, meats, fish makes me want to faint.sigh...

my nausea has been at its peak since last 1 wk, and most of the time i stuff myself with fruits, juices, corn soup, salads.

All the foods i once loved, seem to be hurting my nose and cant imagine to pass them through to my stomach.

at times i worry, of not being able to eat a balanced diet, but i just cant help it!

last 3 days i have been digging the refrigerator for a big slice of watermelon at 2 am.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  10. celebrate

celebrate New IL'ite

Hi Loony..,

U are atleast better than me atleast u stuff urself with salads and fruits which is indeed a very healthy food :thumbsup but for me not able to eat anything if i push myself to eat and after eating i'm vomitting everthing out ...i feel very weak now ..:cry: