EDD August 2016

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by varchana, Nov 30, 2015.

1. varchana

varchana Bronze IL'ite

Hi, I just got my BFP. This is my first pregnancy. Please share your experiences, insights and thoughts here.

2 people like this.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Varchana,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here..

Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Hope many more August due mommies join you and share their wonderful pregnancy journey with you. All the best.

2 people like this.
  3. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Congrats on your pregancy varchana.
    Eat healthy and take care

1 person likes this.
  4. varchana

varchana Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Vasumathy and Mounika. I have been a lurker at IL forever. There are lot of pregnancy forums out there, but this site has a home feel to it.

2 people like this.
  5. varchana

varchana Bronze IL'ite

still no new moms to be??

6. varchana

varchana Bronze IL'ite

My first prenatal appt is on the 16th.

I just started week 6. After an initial 2-3 days of nausea and lightheadedness, I have remained relatively symptom free. But now bracing myself for morning sickness.

I just realized 2 cups of milk, 2 bananas, 2 apples and 1 cup of vegetables are over 700 calories. So the extra fruits and milk are not supplement, they constitute a meal.

It still hasn't sunk in for either of us that we are going to be parents. We haven't shared the news with our respective families. We decided to wait for at least 10 weeks ultrasound. But I so want to tell my parents. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Kalki

Kalki New IL'ite

Congrats Varchana.. I am a mom of 5 yr old boy.. Now, I am expecting :) and due date in August.

How are you doing?? Whats ur diet plan??.. Share your diet plan.. So that it would be helpful for new mommies..

1 person likes this.
  8. green

green New IL'ite

Hi Varchana and Kalki... Congratulations. I'm expecting again now after a miscarriage at around 8 weeks early this year. Hoping this one stays. My due date is in august 2016. Will announce to my family after the 1st trimester :)

I have my 1st prenatal appointment early next year. Please share your tips so that they will helpful for new mommies to be .

Right now having back pain every now and then and mild nausea. Is the back pain common in an early pregnancy ?

vanpan and Vasumathy like this.
  9. varchana

varchana Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations Kalki!
    This is my first pregnancy, I have been using research websites for definitive information on pregnancy my husband thinks I am going crazy. Diet wise, I am not restricting anything, I have switched breakfast to a cup of milk and 2 fruits. And I have another cup of milk and 2 fruits before light work out/ evening snack. And I add a cup of fresh veggie like carrots or broccoli for lunch. So 5 servings.

Green,
    I am sorry about the MC. must have been hard. Did your obs/gyn figure out why? But then you don't always know why. I had my first prenatal visit today and my nurse practitioner told me " spotting without cramps that stop, cramps without spotting that stop " are not alarming. I had back pain and cramps 1 week ago, it has improved now. Congratulations on your pregnancy, good luck.

10. green

green New IL'ite

Thanks Varchana. Reasons for MC are difficult to trace. As it was my first one, doctor said i shouldn't really bother much about it as 1 in every 4 pregnancies end that way.
    Anyway i'm positive this time :) Eagerly waiting for my first prenatal appointment with my obgyn.

Is it ok to walk on threadmill during 1st trimester ?