April 2016 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by anjalisingh152, Aug 23, 2015.

1. anjalisingh152

anjalisingh152 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am very excited to join the Due Date Club :). I have been married for two years.
    I did my Home Pregnancy test on 1st Aug and it was POSITIVE :thumbsup. Went for Dr. consultant on 4 Aug. She advised some medicine and gave an injection :cry: LUPIN 5000 so that it won't bleed.
    On 20 Aug went to Dr as I was suffering very badly with running nose and cold .. Dr gave medicine and wrote for Sonograpy to know the heart beat and also told to go for blood urine test . Hubby was so much excited after seeing the sonography that it is not possible to bind it in words. But on the same day during night at 10.30pm sudden little bleeding took place and we got in tension and I took pad. Next day again visited Dr. and she advised LUPIN 2000 injection to take every week for a month and told if bleeding continues then we will again has to go for a sonography . As per my sonography it is 8 Week :clap .But yet nothing has happen all thing is right.

But friends I want an advice as I m suffering from cough now and Dr says tht she will not give any antibiotic as it may react and bleeding can take place. She said to drink hot milk , hot soup , water and heal it. But nw coughing has become worse and dry I m not able to sleep and is afraid that some bad thing should not take place.
    So friends help me out :drowning.....

1 person likes this.

2. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anjali,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! Wishing you a hale and healthy pregnancy.

For cough and cold, you could add a tsp of turmeric and pepper powder to hot milk and drink it. This will help you to recover from cold. You can also add palm sugar to this. Hope you recover soon. Take care.

3. anjalisingh152

Thanks MadhuSharmila for best wishes.
    But Turmeric and pepper both are counted as Hot Products so they give negative result. thinkingsmiley

4. friendlyaqua

friendlyaqua Bronze IL'ite

Me too probably due in April 2016. Not yet sure of the due date. Happy to know more from other Aprilites

2 people like this.
  5. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

I also had a bad cough and cold last month. Doc wont prescribe antibiotic. She told to gargle 4-5 times daily with hot salt water, bath with hot water and take steam inhalation 4-5 times a day.

Steam inhalation should help with the cough.

6. anjalisingh152

ok dear. I m drinking hot water only mixed with salt.

7. anjalisingh152

Is having Almonds not safe during pregnancy as my MIL says that it is given after delivery to produce heat in body ....thinkingsmiley Please tell me which type of Dry fruits we can eat during this period.

8. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi @anjalisingh152,

How is your cough now? Hope you are feeling better.

I don't think having them in minimum quantities will produce too much heat in the body. I'd it in my 3rd month when I'd cold and recovered from that. But, it depends on the body type too.

And regarding Almonds, I am having them from day 1 of my pregnancy. The only thing that my Gynec. advised to refrain from is Papaya.

9. friendlyaqua

friendlyaqua Bronze IL'ite

Almonds limited quantity is good for the baby also. Refrain from Papaya, methi and dates.

Moms please help me, i had PCOS 1.5 yr back, took medicines for 9 months but now i keep on feeling breathless and my stomach is bloated all the time.

I have to keep my bra away or else i will be breathless. Not sure if everyone has this issue or its only me. Dr gave me pantazol but no use.

Please advise if anyone knows.

10. ssrgopal

ssrgopal Silver IL'ite

Hey Ladies!
    Nice ya to catch up with you all in this forum.
    All the best and take care of the health.