November 2015 due date club :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Luvpavi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

@Dibu - Mine has been varying like this:
    Upper - Between 80-110
    Lower - Between 50-70

Doc told me to take glucose immediately when it is lower than 100 on the upper side.

I don't know what the standard values should be in pregnancy :(

2. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

@cool10 - yes i have been tracking my bp at home it is now showing up on the lower side (mysteries of pregnancy aarrgggh). I have discussed my maternity leave with my boss - will go to office till the end of this month and work from home till 15th oct. maternity leave will start then. swelling of legs continues to persist. i have an appointment tomorrow with my doc to check my bp. next scan is 34 weeks scan on 24th sep.
    @teejay - thanks for sharing the tips. hope u r doing well.
    @chulbuli04 - i think all this is part and parcel of pregnancy. hope your doc has been able to resolve your queries. hope alls well otherwise.
    @eagermom - hope you are doing well. do update.
    @vandhenakrish - congratulations on the baby shower and the little boy. seems like this is a boy's club.
    @nottie @dibu @sivasakthigopi @madhusharmila - trust you girls are doing well. take care.

1 person likes this.
  3. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Now days i feel very tired!
    I like to sleep more to compare my last 2 trimesters. My first Pregnancy is also like the same.
    I want to take a deep sleep in day times. Night is full of restless and feel frequent urination due to baby movements.

Day time sleep is better for me!

I feel some pain in my pelvis area some times.

I ok with more air circulation area.

One Home remedy for Normal Delivery:

1. Boil rice in any steel pot and keep the excess water.
    2. It must be dark in color with rice.
    3. Mix a tea spoon of butter in it with little bit salt!
    4. Drink 1 or 2 glasses two times per day.
    5. for Above 7 months pregnant ladies only.

I followed this in my First pregnancy but not frequent!

Here i shared for those who wait for normal delivery!

Note:

All my Relatives in my mother way met normal delivery only who follow this method. I am the first C section woman in my mother blood relations.

1 person likes this.
  4. Dibu

Dibu Bronze IL'ite

@cool10: mine is always goes below 90-60.

Doc says not to worry about low bp unless I pass out.

5. Sivasakthigopi

Hi Friends!

My monthly checkup is finished yesterday!
    Everything seems good!
    My ECG is also finished!
    It is normal!

Now i am asked to come check up for 15 days once!
    And my C Section will be scheduled in November Middle!
    My gyn asked me to prepare for C section in November Middle and asked me to take rest after October Middle to avoid Normal delivery pain!
    This time i gain only 1 Kg weight!
    But i gain totally 9 kg in entire pregnancy! So my gyn asked me to avoid more rice and asked me to take more fresh juices instead of that.

But we are very happy to see our little one before 15 days from due in maximum!

2 people like this.
  6. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

@sivasakthigopi - Hey , superb!! Stay blessed . I think we both are on same week,29 weeks 7days for me . But due is on nov 28 only.. Tc and all the best

@others all, howr u guys n the lil ones ?I am feeling much much tired for the past one week. Sometimes sharp pulling pain around vaginal area . My routine checkup is on oct 2nd .lets see!! Tc all

7. Sivasakthigopi

Hi @VandhenaKrish!

Yes. Mine is 29 weeks + 5 days. And my Due is Nov 30. November 25th is full moon day and Karthigai deepam here. Our city is holy city like Thiruvannamalai!

So We planned to did C section before 25th. When i consult with my Gyn, she said will do C Section in Middle of the month!

So, after November 15th we need to finalize C section date by consulting astrologer and horoscopes.

So i expect our lil next week after Diwali!

And i too feel sharp pains. This is due to baby kicks. Some times babies elbows or knees will hit our pelvic area. This is explained by my Gyn to me!

And the tiredness is also common. She advised me to take fluids and sleep well! And asked me to do walking or prenatal Yogas!

1 person likes this.
  8. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

@sivasakthigopi - All the best to u .. Take care

9. Sivasakthigopi

Thank You @VandhenaKrish!

10. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

Hi gals,

Had my growth scan today. Everything is normal by god's and Baba's grace. The doctor said every thing looks as it is supposed to be at this stage of pregnancy. I'll be completing my 32nd week tomorrow. Doc wants to see me once every two weeks till mid october and once every week there after. Gave my blood and urine samples for routine check up.waiting for the results now.
    @vandhenakrish - The pain u mentioned is absolutely normal . I have wrist pain too,which is also fine as per my gynec.

@mrsbv and @cool10- my BP is normal (phew and touch wood),Don't know the exact value though.

all the other ladies in this thread, hopeyou all are hale ,healthy and happy.

2 people like this.