November 2014 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by umasivasankar, Mar 7, 2014.

1. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

u can take oats as it helps a lot in constipation

1 person likes this.
  2. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends ,

I had my monthly checkup yesterday , I have lost 3 kgs in April and I am not putting on weight , doc has checked my tummy and said baby growth is fine so dont worry about your weight. I hope that is fine.
    I am scheduled for TIFA scan on June 27th , I believe this scan is to check if all the organs are growing properly or not.

Doc has made changes in medicines for me now , which includes , Iron , Calcium , ASA, Nurac . She asked me to take D-Protein mixed in milk with no sugar twice a day.

How is it going at your end ? any new updates from you ?

Love Raji

3. MMS94

MMS94 Senior IL'ite

hi friends:wave

hope all are fine. i am feeling good now as vomiting has stopped almost.

@katochsimi,

eating fennel doesn't do any harm dear during pregnancy, after reading your post i too got doubt and checked with my cousin who is a doc and she said no problem.
    so no confusions, you can take fennel.

1 person likes this.
  4. Bes

Bes Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

The last few weeks have been very very difficult for me. Turns out I have hyperemesis and I have been puking non stop. I am already in week 18 and still this continues. I was hospitalized last friday for sever dehydration and discharged only yesterday.

Any one else has vomitings till now? If yes, what do u guys do to reduce it? Any home remedies, tips?

5. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hi Nasha
    I have lost 3kgs in April and I havent put any weight till now. Doc checked my tummy and said baby growth is fine so dont worry about your weight. I am still waiting to feel those baby moves.

Hi MMS
    That is good to know that your nausea has stopped. How about your appetite how do feel about it , I am mean do you have any cravings ???

Hi Bes
    OMG that must be tough , one of my friend has similar problem she munches salt crackers , alubokara (dry fruit) , something katta katta whenever she use to feel it. What did your doc say about this , did she suggested any new medicine ??
    Since you are in your 18th week are you able to feel any of those sweet baby moves ???

Love Raji

1 person likes this.
  6. Bes

Bes Silver IL'ite

Hi Raji,

Yes it has been tough..nothing helps actually. After my discharge, the doc has put me on soft diet..i am eating like a baby now, moong dal rice with a little rasam, boiled and mashed vegies, fruit juices - no spice at all!

Yes I do feel the baby movement..I started feeling it at week 16..it was like small bubbles..i knew something was moving inside of me. This week its more evident..i could feel small kicks almost always on the right side of my belly..that's what gives me all the courage to cope up. Its a wonderful feeling :)

Rgds,
    Bes

1 person likes this.
  7. MMS94

MMS94 Senior IL'ite

hi raji :wave,

i am a heavy eater but now i have reduced eating a lot(as it induces nausea) but supplemented the same with munching dry fruits.

i crave for my mother's preparation and pizza and paneer items. As i am in saudi i couldn't fill my cravings for mom's preparation. pizza i will have it atleast once in 10 days( controlled by my DH)and paneer items i take it often (atleast thrice a week).
    how about you? how is your health? are u feeling any baby moves?

hi Bes:wave,

i too had the same problem and just recovered. i use gooseberry pieces dipped in salt water, dont munch it, just keep it in the mouth for sometime and munch it when the sense of vomiting reduces. for me it reduced the feel of nausea and controlled vomiting. it worked for me,hope its worth a try for you.
    i also feel the baby moves...true it gives the courage for us to face all the health hiccups:cheers.

regards
    mangai

1 person likes this.
  8. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

hi ladies,
    my doctor now started iron and calcium as i entered in fifth month.
    my next sonography is planned on 26th..
    but like Raji..my main concern is weight..i dont know why i m not putting on..before pregnancy i was gaining and was thinking to reduce:) and now when i want to put in im not..anyways my diet is good and i eat everything and good amount..
    also i checked with doctor regarding mangoes..she said you can have bindas...as it increased hemoglobin too..im so happy :thumbsup

9. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Have been following this thread since months but posting now.. Glad to join the club.. I'm a first time mom-to-be and my Due date is Nov end. Have completed 14 weeks:yes:

About 1st trimester, it went fine with no vomiting. But weakness, tiredness was there. With hectic office and 1 hr one way travelling, it was somehow difficult to manage, but it was all good:exactly:

My NT scan results were fine. Now having doctor visit at 1 month interval. Started with Iron and Calcium tablets.

I was of moderate weight pre-pregnancy, 53 kgs and have not put on much till now.

How are you ladies doing? Have you started showing up yet? thinkingsmiley

1 person likes this.
  10. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hi MMS ,
    we are on same boat , now a days I want to eat Pizza , so yesterday we went to Domino's , I have ordered 1 pizza ,god to our surprise they gave us 2 we actually didnt check our pack there but after reaching home me and my hubby were like :2thumbsup:. And to satify my craving I had 1 medium pizza all by myself :biggrin2: I had to deal with it the whole night though thats another story :|.

Hey Katochsimi ,
    Yeah even i am worried about weight but my friends were saying we would slowly gain from 5th month so let see. I check my weight daily ( I know its a little too much).

Hi beingloved,
    Congratulations and welcome to the club. Yeah my belly has started showing up , it looks like I have ate a lot , I mean a lot gigglingsmiley. I have asked my hubby to take my baby bump pics so , basically every month I am taking one snap and comparing it with the previous on.

Love Raji

1 person likes this.