July 2014 due date club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by anjali06, Nov 18, 2013.

1. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

@ NaveenaSasi and mcutiepie: seems you girls are lucky enough to feel the kicks. I am not able to feel it often:confused2: feeling bad about it. Even if we keep our hands, we have to wait for long time just to get disappointed later :( don't know what's wrong :( In fact am feeling bad about it.

otherwise, I have the usual symptoms like insomnia, heart burning sensation. Now I can walk only for an hour and not more than that. Hate to eat fruits, but still eating. quite lethargic these days. boring to work. somehow, managing and working. Thought of taking leave tomorrow, but office declared holiday for good friday. (relief) have an appointment on Saturday. have to make purchase for Seemandham. For us green silk saree is must it seems.

1 person likes this.
  2. mcutiepie

mcutiepie Gold IL'ite

Dont worry dear as i have heard that if baby takes its final position soon, kicks get less frequent then. Scan is ok, so relax :)

I am also tired of this healthy diet now ... juice and fruits... eagerly waiting to eat my fav noodles and manchurian... months to go..

2 people like this.
  3. devic

devic Silver IL'ite

@cutiepie66,
    I am visiting the SRM Hospital for consultation. The professors of the SRM medical college are the doctors there. I meet 2 of them.

1 person likes this.
  4. devic

devic Silver IL'ite

@cutiepie66 Looks like we are always on the same boat :)

Even i feel dissappointed as my LO is not communicating or responding to us much.
    LO is active and moving around but as soon as he/she feels my DH around there is silence :p

Also totally bored of work.. but its getting more and more hectic daily. :(

@NaveenaSasi and mcutiepie - You lucky girls...
    I am waiting for the LO to communicate through some movements.

Even i have noticed LO getting more active after my daily milk.

Tummy is becoming itchy these days, trying not to scratch, as i have heard this leads to strech marks.

Not many updates..
    Do let me know if anyone knows about antenatal classes in chennai.

2 people like this.
  5. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

cutiepie don't worry dear. We'll not feel the movements often. Even I am feeling them only at certain times regularly like after 3 pm in the noon and during nite times.. And the baby does not respond any time we place hands over tummy.. Only during its active times we can experience it. Also remember that by third trimester, the amount your baby moves around will lessen, because he's got less space in your uterus. Nothing to worry as long as the heart beat is good enough.

1 person likes this.
  6. Priyamadduri

Priyamadduri Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Today I went to the hospital, scan is done. Everything is normal except my amniotic fluid is in borderline so she gave me some powder medicine which I should mix with water and drink. Dr adviced me strictly to take restnotdonesmiley as I have other problem which may put pressure to my cervix(for which cerclage done) she said no walking, no exercise, no yoga only sleeping shakehead . I'm not much interested in sleeping and TV (finger pain due to frequent changing of channels). Hate it!

Now I have to find some other alternative to pass the day.

Naveena sasi, cutepie: I can also feel baby's movement more frequent and Dh said he noticed the kicks outside but I couldn't see it. Lo kicking frequently sometimes little hard, when I say to be gentle Lo is listening to it sometimes:banana.

Now my tension is how I'm going to spend this 3 months just my taking rest:idontgetit:.

2 people like this.
  7. Priyamadduri

Priyamadduri Silver IL'ite

No to our july club lot of discussions and sharing happening. I'm lot behind don't know where to start with, so I will just mention my general views.

Someone asked about lactation @ early stage is not at all bad, its really a good symbol no need to worry @ all.

And on my daily dairy, I write about all my emotion and share my feelings, thoughts with my baby. Also sometimes express my little expectation of my baby not like what he/she do, its like how they should behave, whats important in life... sometimes I treat Lo as a grown kid and say to take care of his/her health inside bec I literally cant see every night I tell lo to wake me up if he/she has any inconvenience. And ask sorry for treating him as a grown baby and give responsibility to it . I wrote lot about his father and about our relationship my outside worries, happiness... How much we struggle to have Lo in our life like that... and lots...

crazy right... I know

On name selection, still didn't think about it much...

Again same little back pain, legs cramping sometimes...

2 people like this.
  8. sweetypi

sweetypi Platinum IL'ite

Anybody having to buy an infant car seat ? We are rather confused as to what to buy. Same doubts regarding bassinet or crib.:spin
    I have a very jumpy baby. My tummy keeps wriggling and jiggling of its own accord. It is very embarrassing if we go to eat out, I feel like I have to hide in a corner :bonk
    @mcutiepie: If you don't have severe issues you can indulge yourself once in a while probably, and have more fruit than fruit juice.

@devic: Apply coconut oil or a thick moisturiser twice on your tummy (once after bath, once before bed), that'll relieve the itchiness and also keep the skin supple.

I am having bad leg cramps and back pain :(

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    2 people like this.
  9. agn

agn Silver IL'ite

Even am having active baby movements.. I went for some late night movie and my baby was jumping.. i think its because of the loud sounds.. I thought that I shouldn't go out for a movie flick again.. as LO was sooo active.. i think its more disturbing than kicking.. :notthatway:

I feel active movements when I listen to songs from ipod.. when i am about to sleep at night.. when i sit quietly watching TV without moving.. when i do pooja and give harathi and ganta( bell) to God.. quite happy.. actually these make me more alive n preggy..

4 people like this.
  10. raki

raki Silver IL'ite

Hi All...

We will all feel itchy during this time. If we scratch using nails then the marks remain even after delivery and very hard to get rid of them...

You can try some stuff like Bio oil (u get them in health and glow outlets) or Cocoa Butter moisturizing lotion from Body Shop...

3 people like this.