May 2014 Mom to Be Club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ruthwithus, Sep 9, 2013.

1. crazyqueen

crazyqueen Silver IL'ite

Hi All,
    Let me also join the club... My EDD is May 20...
    Did an ultra sound scan on my 7th week and could see the heart beat...
    Waiting for the 12th week scan and for down syndrome test on 11th November...

2. crazyqueen

crazyqueen Silver IL'ite

Hi All,Let me also join the club... My EDD is May 20... Did an ultra sound scan on my 7th week and could see the heart beat...Waiting for the 12th week scan and for down syndrome test on 11th November...

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  3. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

Hey...I am on my 10th week starting today.

I have my doc's appointment scheduled for the 23rd. They are also going to test for down syndrome on that day.

I don't know why but I am really scared this time. I hope everything goes well in the test. Please pray for my baby!

You are all in my prayers!

4. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Congrats harinideep, godisone and crazyqueen.. welcome ladies.. the more, the merrier :)
    My 12th week NT scan is on wed i.e. day after tomorrow..
    praying!! :))

5. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Let me give my update ,
    I had NT scan this week and doc told it is normal ...
    My friend is also preg and 13 weeks .. I spoke to her yesterday.. She said that she speaks to the baby in womb ... Any of you are doing that ? :)
    I have never spoken like tat

6. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Hi Harini,

COngrats on your successful NT scan.. mine is tomorrow.. fingers crossed.
    I just gently pat the baby in the tummy, but I used to do that towards the end of the pregnancy for my first baby, like after 30 weeks..
    They said that at that time, baby can feel it.. so when they come out, and you pat them like that, they get comforted and stop crying right away as they know its mummy. :)
    But at this stage, you can talk if you like, nothing wrong.. I did not.. :)

7. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

Congratulations to new members.

Gae and Rangoli, how are you guys doing? I was very nauseated since 7th week and I did not visit the board frequently as the thought made me more nauseous.

I am now 11 weeks and things are getting better. Looking forward to second trimester and finding out what we are having so that if it is a girl then I can start shopping :)

If it's a boy then also I will have to go through my son's clothes and other items to decide what will I be using again :) and otherwise buying some more.

Also, I want to start looking into baby names. Is anyone else dreaming about things to do before baby comes here?

1 person likes this.
  8. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

How was your US? Just read that you fainted, hope things are getting better now! Take care, dear friend.

1 person likes this.
  9. Gae3

Gae3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Crazymom,
    Nice to hear updates from you.
    Yes I gave a surprise Bday party to hubby.
    I guess because of the strain I fainted the other day.
    Now I am fine.Just today morning I was feeling no symptoms SO i started cooking.
    I was thinking hopefully I am preggo. And LO by evening I was back to my normal drained out self. Waiting to complete 12 weeks.
    Hats off to you ladies who have another kid and slo who are working.
    I really wonder how you ladies manage?

I am facing constipation problem due to Iron tablets.
    anyone else facing this issue? did you guys handle it or have tips please post it.
    I am avoiding all hot stuffs even coffee (my fav) still wonder why?
    water I take around 2 ltrs. will increase it.

1 person likes this.
  10. Soumys

Soumys Bronze IL'ite

Hello all Mom-to-beess.....

Congratulations... Was reading through all the posts, and just realised that there are other people as well who are going through the same way as I am going to.. Yes, I in May 14 Due club as well.. Last scan showed EDD as May 10th.. So, now it would be 12 weeks.. Have the next visit scheduled on Nov 1st week.. I did 2 scans already, since I had heavy bleeding on my 7th week and by Almighty's grace, everything went fine. There was clot and Doc told that it had to bled out completely.. For 2-3 weeks, there was light bleeding, but stopped completely now.. On further tests, it came out that I have Protein-S deficiency and asked me to take Hepparin Injection daily till 5 or 6 months. I had the Vit D deficiency before and got corrected, but it seems like Vit D deficiency caused the Protein S level to go down. Doc advised to be on rest for 2 weeks, and now back to Office.

I did not have any morning sickness till now, but was super tired.. By the time I get back home, I jst wanted to be on the bed.. All I need is to sleep.. But, again going to loo in the middle of the sleep is becoming a problem.. I guess I need to get used to with that.. There are problems with smell, and don't feel like cooking much. But hungry all the time..

Dear Dane,

I am sorry to hear the bad news, I could imagine what you were going through. I was in the same boat last Feb. I also had PCOS and was on metformin. And by 5 wk 6 days, baby stopped growing. Then Doc asked me to get some medicine from India to get it out since she felt waiting for it to happen by itself is not good and DNC is not a good option for the body. It was difficult initially, but atleast it gave me a hope that I could be pregnant, and there is nothing wrong. So, here I am, after 6 months in this club.. So, dont worry, be strong, there is a long life ahead of us..

Guess, thats it for the time being. Take care..

Soumya

1 person likes this.