APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hello All ladies,
    I am doing good so far :) except for waking up umpteen times in the night to go to the bathroom but i am not able to control my thirst.
    Even i did send a message to SM long back, hope everything is fine at her end and she is doing well.
    I am so excited for ramya and Prashanthi you gals shd pass on ur baby dust to me for my next pregnancy :lol:.

Anitha Nice to know that your husband will be back and i am very positive u will have a full term baby , its just the irony u know, when u are fully prepared with all bags packed and all shopping done , the baby might take its sweet own time!

2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Divya,

Right. I also feel thirsty all the time (even in the middle of night, and I had to drink water). The more I drink, the more I visit the loo :spin and also baby's pressure on the bladder.

I think once you had asked about stretch marks. Sorry, I forgot to reply for that.

I have zero marks on my tummy but very light marks on my hips around and just above the buttocks that's all. That is also very light and not worried as it will disappear time being. I'll have to be more cautious when am ex cing and reducing my wt (that is when I get more marks). I'm also applying palmers butter religiously. Will try bio oil when am dieting/ex cing.

Yeah, I also feel that I'll have full term this time. I also read about ladies who're receiving makena shots and not delivering until their due and getting induced seems. Hopefully, I won't go that far. All, I wish is to have a healthy, 37 weeker this time and no induction. Usually, one has to deliver soon after stopping their last shots (within 7-10 days). Let's see how my case goes.

I wish you to have girl next time. I think am all done with this pregnancy and not expecting girls anymore :) Earlier, I had a strong wish for a girl but now a days I started thinking about my boys future. Boys love moms hugsmiley. My elder one did not even miss a day to kiss my tummy and hugging me. OMG, I feel he is so mature now itself like his dad !

3. AnithaPartha

Hello All,

Anyone having abdominal cramping (menstrual cramping) these days? I do get them atleast once a day and goes off on its own. I'm keeping me well hydrated.

I drink 2 cups of milk and rest of time drinking water continuously. Not eating fruits much as I had cold/runny nose for the past 10 days.

4. Trying2bmom

Trying2bmom Silver IL'ite

Hi hi anitha, I loved both names :) and Anika and Anya also goddess Durga's name..Anika is the one working on with her temperature in the hospital , and Anya is with me... We are doing well .. My Csec recovery almost done.. PI really handled well all by myself..

Anitha, u mentioned that you pumped and brought it to your son ...after he came back from NICU .. Did you continue pumping or fed him straight from ? I am struggling to pump for two newborns as well trying to get Anya to drink it from straight .. She is fall asleep immediately though ..lol..

I can able to differentiate them only by looking person ..not in the pictures.. Anika was 12oz lesser than Anya.. So it was obvious to see my chubby baby ..now they just 1oz apart...and I am exclusively BF Anya and she has gained 3oz in three days...went pediatric appointment yesterday..:)

Oh yeah, they both look like their daddy :)

3 people like this.
  5. AnithaPartha

Hi Ramya,

Thanks for liking both the names. Let me see which will fit my boy once he is born.

The 2 weeks when he was in NICU, I had to pump milk and take it to hospital. Once he was home, I tried both (pump & breasts) but he was more comfortable with bottles (not the regular ones, hospital gave small bottles). And also pead has asked me to measure the amount he was taking as his wt was 4lbs. So, we started measuring milk and we had to make sure he is taking the right amount. On breasts, it was very difficult to judge how much he was taking.

Believe me or not, he put on so much wt in a month or 2, and after that no one would believe he was a premmie. He became such a chubby boy and when he was 3, his dad asked me to limit milk intake as he was gaining more wt :) hahhaha

But, now at 4 he is tall and fit boy. Lost all his cute chubby fat. I think now its okay not to be chubby as he likes to go to karate classes and for that boy has to have a stamina .... Long time for your girls :)

6. AnithaPartha

Divya,

Your message box seems to be full. I was trying to PM you..

7. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hello All ladies, whats up?

Happy weekend ahead.
    Prshanthi, harini anitha and Ramya,

Hope you are all doing well.

I am doing fine too,:)
    Have you all decided about the coming home outfit for your newborn?

Anitha Carters has 50 % sale this weekend alone both instore and online, i am tempted but i dont want to buy anymore clothes :)

8. AnithaPartha

Hi Divya,

Yes, am doing good. My hubby is here already and no need to tell. I'm very relaxed!
    This is the last weekend, am going to pass it very carefully with fears and from next week onwards am full term. I'm so excited to step into 37th week (blushes :cheers).
    My hubby is planning on for a movie and as you all know last time when I went for 2012 movie (pregnant with my elder son), I delivered the day I watched it. So, he is kidding me saying you carry hospital bags and be ready and i will take you for cuckoo movie (tamil) next weekend. That was too much of him. Watching a movie 2.5hrs in my 37+ w I can't even imagine.

Yes, Divya am also receiving a lot of emails from Carters, and other shops regarding sale, free shipping. I'm also tempted but not going to anymore. I already have enough clothes and my elder ones clothes. Usually, people don't spend much for 2nd kid and try to make use of 1st ones things as far as possible. I've already purchased NB clothes, cute socks, hats for my satisfaction. Ofcourse, big items like stroller, car seat, bath tub, play yard we're going to re-use it..

Spring day 2 and it is warm but little windy and chillness is still there. Hopefully, it will be much better in April/May.

Happy weekend ladies.

Stay safe..

9. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Hello ladies

hope ur all doing good

pls don't buy lot of new born clothes as you would get a lot of gift clothes. We got few clothes and now in this new place also we got lot of clothes from friends and acquiantances.we got lot of nb 3m 6m 12m clothes now.
    In case you don't get new gift clothes you can always buy them at your convenience.

10. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Gals ,
    how s weekend
    divya , thanks for ur comments :) .. u r the only one who read it :) .read ur prev comments too .. thank u so much .. it s so encouraging . i ve moved it to another blog as i got bad links when i searched for cool indian girl:) ... ll pm link
    anitha , i m ving abdominal cramping.. every night i wake at 3 or 4 and then ve this ab pain slight .. yest i woke at 2 and ab pain was little severe and it was periodic too.. from 2 in the night till 7 in the morning i had pain. i thought it s labor pain .. at 7 i had break fast and slept till 12 AFT and when i woke up i was fine..
    I am going to doc today and will ask her about it.. last time she said it is due to stretching ...
    In 30 weeks i had scan .. now i feel like having a scan again due to these pains.
    Also I am visiting times restroom tooo many times and as u ppl said feeling very very thirsty all time ..
    Nausea is still there and I am able to eat only idli.. Yesterday I had roti and felt very nauseous ..
    Many told new born dresses are going waste... I guess we should put them as soon as possible and take photos with cute dresses.. these new born items are sooooooooooooo small na .. i wonder whether they ll be ok till 1 month ..