March 2014 Due Date Club :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by april1981, Jul 15, 2013.

1. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Hey anjana I too had itchiness I used coconut oil and it went by 1week u can go ahead for the liver function test. My doc had told me she would ask me to take this test if the symptoms continue

2. marithra

marithra New IL'ite

Anitha,

Take some almonds while having heart burn. it will give immediate relief dear.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Marithra. Sure, i will try.. Daily morning i eat 4-5 soaked almonds..

1 person likes this.
  4. AnithaPartha

2nd time mommies,

what have you planned for family planning? have you decided permanent or temporary method? many friends of mine, suggest to do it immediatedly after delivery..

am really confused about going for permanent or temporary. I dont know which will suit my body type also. Will IUD causes wt gain?

any ideas?

5. Gossipgurls

Gossipgurls Silver IL'ite

i had had a non harmonal IUD for 3yrs , I had no side effects ... No weigh gain or mood swings. I'm going to have it once again after this one.

6. AnithaPartha

Shruthi,

Tried to message you back but i think your inbox storage limit exceeded. Can you clear it up?

1 person likes this.
  7. Rainbo

Rainbo Silver IL'ite

Hey all...how you all doing,
    I had my 36th week checkup..doc said everything seems good ..she will see me every week from now on..
    what about you all.

And one more thing I want to share with u guys as m all excited today.....I had a great day today ..went to ellen degeners show..met Cameron Diaz and got 2 nokia phones...awesome 36th week start I had...

tc everyone ..

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    3 people like this.
  8. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Hi ladies

finally we are on the last month of pregnancy. I'm getting irritated with cervix checks every week. Doctor has asked me to walk for one hour daily.doctor told that I'm 1.5 cms dilated. My bp used to be 102/60 every time but this week it was 112/78. Does this keep on increasing ? I'm not aware pls guide.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  9. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Hi all
    I had my color doppler scan yesterday and the fluid level has come down from 8.9 to 7.7. Even though I am taking medicines for the same.

Baby's weight is also lagging behind by almost 500 gms. I just hope that the baby catches up for the lost weight in these last few days. My daughter was 3 kg at birth and I was hoping for the same if not less.

@ shruti I think in the last few days the BP goes a little bit on the higher side. If your doctor does not see any problem then you also dont stress about it. It is always better if the BP remains on the lower side.

1 person likes this.
  10. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

actually 102/60 looks low.. ideal is 120/80.. mine used to be mostly 110/70 before pregnancy and these days it is 120/80 or 130/80... BP should be taken after you rest for a while and not immediately after going to hospital