FEB 2014 due-date club! :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Chitravivek, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

Is there any FEB 2014 club?

3 people like this.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your pregnancy Chitra. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Are you due by Feb 2014?
    Hope many more will join you & share their pregnancy journey with each other!
    Take care.

3. Chitravivek

Thanks Vasumathy. yes I think I am on FEB-2014. Here doc wont see until I am 6-8 weeks far. I have my first U/S tomorrow hopefully everything goes well and they me a Due date.

4. JazzyJazz

JazzyJazz Silver IL'ite

Congratulations Chitra :) Wish you a happy, safe and healthy pregnancy :) :)

2 people like this.
  5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

All the best dear! Hope the scan experience will be a great one! Take care!
    Awaiting to confirm on your date!

6. 6teenpearls

6teenpearls Gold IL'ite

wow, so happy to know this, i am always excited to see a new due date club. I love to read all the posts in these threads, i will stay tuned with this one too, may god bless you and please be patient and do take care of yourself.
    eat healthy, sleep well and enough and dont stress about anything, everything will be fine...

take care and loads of hearty congratulations!!!

1 person likes this.
  7. Chitravivek

Vasu, Went for scan yesterday and doc said everything looks good. One more is scheduled next wednesday. Based on U/S my EDD is 02/03/2014. I am not excited or keeping my hopes high due to my prior miscarriage experience. I am just still scared and taking one day or rather one minute at time. I have decided not to tell anyone my work or my family incl my mom till I cross the danger zones. Last experience was aweful and I dont want my mom to be upset again. If everything goes well my first DD and the new one will share the same birthday month.

1 person likes this.
  8. JazzyJazz

JazzyJazz Silver IL'ite

Hi Chitra, I often keep saying Miscarriages robs all the happiness and innocence we have. :( It might be probably difficult till you get past that week where the not-so-fortunate thing happened. Try and stay positive, eat healthy. We planned the same thing too but DH wanted to tell his mom so badly that I finally ended up telling after 45 days. Sometimes they say the luck of the person whom we firsts hare the news affects too, superstitions I know but after what happened last time I didn't want to take a risk. All the best to you :)

9. Chitravivek

Thanks Jazz.. Its just one experience that turned everything out for me. I dont want my mom to face that all again.. she will feel bad and start doing all kinds of vratham which unnecessary at this age.. My DH is gng with what I want so I am going to stay strong and pray I sail thru this crucial months sucessfully :)

1 person likes this.
  10. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations Chitravivek! Unfortunate things happen but that might be due to improper pairing of chromosomes. You will definitely have a wonderful chubby baby that will brighten your life once again after your DD. You know stress also affects things so forget the past....consider this as a new beginning. Take care.

2 people like this.