May 2013 Moms-to-be :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Sanguineme, Aug 28, 2012.

1. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

thanks Babyblues and Yathriga for the details

Have made a note to ask my Dr in later visits...:thumbsup

P,s both of you havent added the pregnancy ticker?

2. Yathriga

Yathriga Silver IL'ite

@ssm014, Juz added the ticker to my signature.

Here you go!

3. NandhuKish

NandhuKish Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies!!How are you all? Hi babyblues.. Parents not allowing us to buy anything for our LO.. but me and my husband brought few toys (bright colored and sound making), dress for new born and kan mai ( khajal).. nothing else.. daily browsing what to buy and all..Met doc.. my bp is normal.. thank god.. getting more tired and severe back pain now a days..feeling more sleepy 24/7... eagerly waiting to see LO's face:)TC all...With Luv,Nandhu

4. babyblues2013

babyblues2013 Senior IL'ite

Hi ssm,
    I have also added my ticker!!

Hi Nandhu, Same here with the parents initially telling us not to buy any stuff before the birth, but we made them understand it doesn't work that way in US. We need to have at least the basic stuff kept ready before going to the hospital.So we are preparing the list now.
    I'm also feeling very tired like in the first trimester, since I'm working cannot take a mid day nap also. :)

Others, Please contribute to help us get all waht we might need atleast for the initial days.

5. carnatica

carnatica New IL'ite

Surprising to find so many Rh incompatible folks around.. In fact I am one too, mine being AB-ve and DH's A+ve. My DS' is A+ve as well. Unlike all of you, I was prescribed (during 1st preg) (and prescribed now as well) an indirect coombs test to detect spillovers. If the result is -ve, i.e no spillovers, there is no need to take a Rhogam shot now. I did not take a shot during my 28th week in the 1st pregnancy. Instead I was given the shot soon after my 1st delivery.

6. babyblues2013

After going through this painful shot, I was jokingly telling my husband that there should be a blood test done before finalizing any marriages to prevent any RH incompatible people getting married :). He said may be we can try that for our DD :).

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. NandhuKish

NandhuKish Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,How are you? only 9 weeks to go.. im much more eager for time to fly...going to meet doctor tomorrow..what possible questions should we ask by this point of time to the doctor?Im unable to eat properly.. not feeling hunger.. feeling full all the time.. feeling drowsy all the time..How about you ladies? what tablets are you taking now a days? im taking Iron and calcium..TC all,with Luv,Nandhu

8. carnatica

carnatica New IL'ite

Hope you ladies have started thinking of names for the baby. I'm looking for suggestions for a boy name starting with P (south-indian, preferably sanskrit)..Praveen is on shortlist..Any other suggestions welcome

9. babyblues2013

Hi Yathriga,
    How did the u/s go? howz the baby now?

10. NandhuKish

NandhuKish Bronze IL'ite

HI,Pls find a few below.PrakashPradeepPranavPranithPrajayPavithPrejinPremPragathPranith