April 2013 Moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by startswithanem, Jul 30, 2012.

1. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Thank You Simple girl yes I did I think I figured it out why I am poor eater also with nausea I don't eat much so guess that's what causing acidity trying to eat some fruit or drink milk it subsides the burn.

2. KarthigaS

KarthigaS Gold IL'ite

thanks simplegirl and wishing H&H pregnancy to u too..

3. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Karthiga,

Welcome to this club. Congrats for your pregnancy...

4. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

yes simplegirl. you are right. if we shared our food routine on daily basis we will come to know whether we having correctly or not. Please all do share all your food routines daily.

5. PriKir

PriKir Bronze IL'ite

:hide::hide:

How i got this cold i really dont understand! Struggling alot with nose block, throat pain and dry cough.... Nobody wants this in delicate stage of pregnancy. Though, i was expecting this to happen in Oct as am going back to India; with the place and climate change, and thot mom wud treat me with some natural home remedies. Now, 've to manage alone! Hope my DD will not get it from me.

God- Let this phase pass on early.:cry:

6. drmoben

drmoben New IL'ite

Hi all :)

Had been away for a week .

Im 7 weeks now .Got my early trimester scan last week n could c the cardiac activity in the gestation !! happy tat d gestation is in uterus .. I had bartholin abscess trouble last week .. It was hell as i couldn take any pain killers . Much better now ..

Now trying to put a schedule .. As my frenz suggestion i have downloaded some devotional songs of ARR . Have got slogas/chants/mantras from IL as well ...

Planning to get back to work after a month as my OGcian advised rest n not to travel ...

Wishing all Healthy journey . Enjoy each moment mum to be's :):):)

7. drmoben

drmoben New IL'ite

Hi Prikir :)

I can understand ur situ now .. Plz do not lose hope .. plz manage with home remedies - salt in luke warm water gargling (thrice a day 0for sorethroat n steam inhalation for nose block will help u better ..

Avil(Chlorpheniramine Maleate) tablet is advisable during the 1st trimester . Since u have dry cough as well , u can try Syp.Benadryl/Ventryl ..

Get well soon !!

8. drmoben

drmoben New IL'ite

Hi Keeraj !!

How do u feel now ?? has the infection settled now ?? Even i have experienced the pain bcoz of pus . Unbearable pain ?? U can try mild painkillers like paracetamol if u still have pain ..

9. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

First of all a big congrats to all my friends over here. Love to join you all on Apr13 club. Me to expecting my 2nd little one. Happy to see many friends sailing on the same boat. I am on 6 weeks, 6 days.

Having abdomen pain on and off. But thankfully no spotting or anything.

God bless all of us to complete this beautiful journey and come out with our healthy little ones.

10. PriKir

PriKir Bronze IL'ite

Congrats Aabhi. Welcome to the club.
    drmoben - Thanks for ur suggestions and wishes. I am all good from mid morning till evening !!! then starts throat pain .... worsens in the night with the cough....yeah... i trying to do home remedies to get rid off this! lets c...