DECEMBER 2012 - MOM-TO-BE's

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SANARUN, Apr 22, 2012.

1. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Have been planning to open this thread for the past one week, thought shall give another person to open this thread as i was the one who initiated June 2009 due date club. Having said that i m here to welcome all dec'2012 due date moms to the club.

My EDD is on December 5, 2012. Have got an angel daughter who will be three this June. Though got conceived by accident, after the initial shock we are happy to welcome one more member to the family.

Had an u/s last week and was excited to hear the heartbeat of the baby, as of now my pregnancy is progressing well but most of the time i seem to forget that i m pregnant when i m busy running behind my super-active naughty girl.

Join the club and share your thoughts too.

All the best.

luv,
    sangi:thumbsup

4 people like this.

2. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi sangi,

Congrats dear on your LO.. Hope you have a happy time..:party

I was also thinking whether to open this thread or not for the past 1 week.. :confused2:But I am just too early to do a scan or anything.. I am just hanging around with a BFP :) :shhh:

I am just anxious and tensed, and in a kind of frenzy.. Please answer my 1 doubt.. When can we confirm that everything is fine with the LO..? after the HPT? or blood test? or scan? or heart beat?

And in which week were you able to hear the heartbeat? I am sorry to bombard you with so many questions.. :roll:

Thanks for the help/ suggestions that you may offer...Bow

3 people like this.
  3. swiss

swiss Gold IL'ite

Hai Gals..

I was also waiting for Dec 2012 club wondering if i will have to be the one to open it! My due date also falls in Dec 1st week.:thumbsup

But really scared to share the news , just waiting for the ultrasound which is on 27th. Hope LO is fine inside.. I am not having many symptoms also. So just waiting for the scan to really start enjoying my pregnancy.
    Anyway good to see you all.. Hoping we all have happy healthy pregnancies..:cheers

Hi preethiitech: I think the scan / heart beat will tell us of LO is fine or not.
    Counting days for that.. I think heart beat will be there from 6th or 7th week but my doc has asked me to wait till 8 weeks..:)

Hii to Sangi.. Haha I think you are really lucky to be the initiator of two due date clubs :)

Take care and Stay in Touch!

2 people like this.
  4. preethiitech

hey swiss..

Congrats :) btw I am also really scared to share the news.. Mine may possibly be last week of Dec only... So I need to wait still a few more weeks for the scan .. and I am just super-confused now..

5. swiss

swiss Gold IL'ite

Dont be confused.. Everything will be Okay.. :) I am waiting for this ultrasound from almost a month.. I am hoping its all worth the wait to see the LO and listen to the heart beat. Everything will be good. Dont worry.
    Even to my and DH families we have just hinted. Waiting for the US to break the news with complete happiness. I was like you only in the initial days. Totally blank and confused not knowing what to do.. heheh.. atleast now I have crossed that stage.. When did u get ur BFP?? :)

Btw , Do you have any symptoms?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  6. preethiitech

I got it 3 days ago.. Yes, we have not even hinted to anyone for fear of the unknown.. I just feel tired, and low-energy.. no symptoms..

7. swiss

swiss Gold IL'ite

Hmm try for the doctor appointment soon.. Once that is over we can get some peace..

8. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Congratulations !!! Ladies .. Have a safe 9months :)

Love Raji

9. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

@preeti.. congrats dear. This is such great news. I am super happy for you and you will be there in my prayers. Dont worry everything will progress fine.

Have you visited a doc? Once you visit them- they will suggest a blood test to check for your hcg level and some might ask you to repeat it again in a few days time to check how well it is increasing (in some ladies, the hcg doesnt double in 48-72 hours; but that is no reason to panic. Mine had increased by some 49 percent in 48 hours and we are all ok to date)...

At around your 7-8th week you will be called in to check for the baby's heartbeat- thats the viability scan. And then you visit your doc every month...

Feeling tired and fatigued is very common throughout pregnancy; and sometimes symptoms come in with a bang after your 6th week and some are just blessed and have a smooth pregnancy...

.. you and your lil one will be grand :) start with your prenatals asap

and congrats to all the other lovely mommies to be :)

1 person likes this.
  10. preethiitech

Thanks dear sithara.. :) I am just counting every second and cannot be sure of anything..Thanks for sharing the initial tests and procedures..

1 person likes this.