Boyfriend Problems- please help

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by sweetsanjam, Jan 16, 2010.

1. sweetsanjam

sweetsanjam Senior IL'ite

Hi all
    I turn to Indusladies today for solution to a personal problem. I am working in a finance company. About a year back, I met a guy named Dilip who took the same bus as mine to work every day.We became friends.... and (at least I) fell in love.
    One day he proposed to me and I accepted. With a lot of effort, we got our families to agree. Meanwhile, he made many offers of physical relations to which I didnt agree to.
    Now with the wedding day fixed for a couple of months later, one day I paid a surprise visit to his office cubicle to find him in the arms of another girl with some deep chemistry between them.
    Dilip has of course come around and apologised, but I am in two minds. Do I call off the engagement!!

2. guru02

guru02 New IL'ite

Think and get marry...........dont take decision too early........if you find again same thing .........stop

3. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Hi,

If you know any of his close friends or his office frnds, try to know more abt the isssue...

Take right decision before its too late. Im sorry to say in my opinion a genuine person will not ask for physical relationship before marraige.

{ A short true story abt my coll. friend:
    A guy proposed her in coll. Only after one yr, she accepted his love. He was one yr. senior. When she was in 2nd yr tht guy was in final yr. She loved that guy very deeply. We all belived that guy was very nice guy. He was pet of all coll. dept. lect.& Proff. and also our HOD.

When she was in final yr. He was Passout and joined BPO job. They continued to love each other. And she also completed her finl yr and she also joined BPO in some other reputed MNC. In mean time he was loving some other girl in office. After an yr. that guy lied to my frnd saying tht his sister ran away with some other guy and his parents are forcing for arranged marriage.

She had deep love for him and scarficed her love for his sake thinking that his sister's story was true. Only after his marriage she came to know the truth.

That guy was loving both the girls at the same time and choosed the better option. }

Its just a caution. Not blaming any one. Be wise discuss with ur parents.If have doubt think twice. Dont proceed with any doubts.

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

think twice before you get engaged, it has happened now it can happen after you get married or when you are pregnant or when you have a kid.

love
    alpa:cheers

5. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Scoot, Lady, Scoot before it is too late.
    Fidelity is not on this boy's agenda. Too shifty a character according to me.
    :cheers

6. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Is there even a question...if I were you I would ofcourse call off the engagement....

Who's to say that he wouldn't do this again after you have married him. You should thank your stars you found about this before the marriage and not after you have married him.

Jaya

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  7. sweetsanjam

sweetsanjam Senior IL'ite

Thanks for writing in ladies. I have now made up my mind.

8. vikasbook

vikasbook New IL'ite

Crossed your finger and be positive stop this relation as there is nothing.

But if they just friend then you are going to take wrong decision.

Anyway you know better