Who is the best famous astrologer in Delhi?

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by MANISRI, Dec 7, 2012.

1. seetaram

seetaram Senior IL'ite

Re: astrological signs

Another important ascpect is Yods
    Yods are called the "finger of God" and havea connotation of being receptive to messages from higher states ofconsciousness. While Yods can be exotic and you can enjoy the adventure offeeling like a stranger in a strange land, you may also need to makeconsessions and be adaptive to unfamiliar situations when you have a Yod inyour chart. It may be that you give in one direction and get your needs metfrom a completely different source, so it is not possible to measure how muchothers give you to decide how much you can give.

2. seetaram

seetaram Senior IL'ite

Re: astrological signs

Some more important aspects
    Astrologically, Retrogrades happen when planets, andthe energy they represent, are too far out and need to come back in line withthe Earth. This is when you need to slow it down. You may need to take 1 stepback now to take 2 steps forward later, and during a Retrograde, slowing downcan be ultimately more productive and profitable than pushing on relentlesslyahead. When Retrogrades happen, things need to change, minds change,information changes, and people with Retrograde planets in their charts are hereto create change and increase consciousness here on Earth. When you haveRetrograde planets in your chart, people may not see you in your true glory,there's more to you than meets the eye.

3. prajktasurya

prajktasurya New IL'ite

spent a couple of hours three days before with He gave me the most accurate reading I have ever, ever had. explained myself to me better than I could have and had wonderful things to say about my evolutionary progression as a spiritual being. I am, at best, a pedestrian when it comes to Astrological issues, but took the time to explain everything, making the reading very clear. He also made practice and practical life recommendations based on my chart. Overall, wonderful, inspiring and incredibly helpful. Generally being acutely critical, this is no whimsical recommendatia.