Aishwarya Rai weight gain post delivery!

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by ManuSethi, Jun 19, 2012.

Aishwarya Rai Weight Gain...

1. Media should not interfere in her life

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. Media should elaborate as this brings masala to day to day gossip!

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. ManuSethi

ManuSethi Senior IL'ite

Hi There,

Now a days the hottest topic in Bollywood seems to be the Aishwarya rai weight gain after her delivery, though there are many yummy mummy's in B-town some of them being lara dutta, shilpa shetty, who seem to get back to their normal self after delivery but I think this Bachchan Bahu topic is a no-sense thing which is getting so much of media hype, what will aishwarya wear on cannes, aishwarya turning desi etc etc...All CRAP!

I don't think media should interfere so much into the personal life of any person, be it a superstar or a general being.

I wonder how Aishwarya feels when all this stuff continues on all the sites.

You never know, what actually is the issue of her weight gain and what are her priorities.

Anyhow, I am putting up a poll on this, let's see what are your views on the same.

2. MansiS

MansiS Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

You are right! But don't you think that if people /public is a part of their professional lives then public has full right to know their personal lives too, though Bachchan family has been very confidential about all their personal matters, be it the Abhi-Ash wedding or their baby's snaps etc.

Anyhow, it's true a human being has full right to be private and take a decision on which information to be shared and which one to display publicly....but then it's always a motivation to other new mom's when they see that Aishwarya is still fat :)))....

1 person likes this.
  3. littledaisy

littledaisy Senior IL'ite

Haahahaha...agreed Mansi, It always gives you satisfaction to see that some lady that world admires of her beauty is fatter than yourself but babes, she has got all the bucks to go for any and every surgery at whatever point in time and mind you, once she is back to her normal weight, the same media will make it such a hype and will favor her for being a perfect mommy and being in no hurry of losing weight, enjoying with her daughter, blah blah blah!

Anyhow, whatever media does, good or bad, we are there to read it and enjoy it!:))

2 people like this.
  4. VrittiK

VrittiK Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I agree with littledaisy....but her dresses at Cannes really made all the critics quiet especially that off-white sari with golden blouse.
    It's true that media should not interfere in anyone's personal life so much but I wonder why these people can't behave naturally...I recently saw pics of Aishwarya holding her daughter after their vacation from london and the baby was covered completely...Till date there is so much hype of seeing a glimpse of her daughter...this is surely a ****ty thing for me....why are they still hiding her face from public even after their daughter being 8 months or so......
    And you know what, the more you run away, the more media will cover you....I think they should behave normally and go anywhere without suffocating and hiding the baby too much...these are just my views :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

People in the movies section will surely know who casted that one vote for "Media should elaborate as this brings masala to day to day gossip!"

Yeah it's me :mrgreen:

1 person likes this.
  6. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Go girl!! :thumbsup