Good Facial for marriage!

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by MansiS, Jun 18, 2012.

Good Facial for Marriage

1. Gold Facial

20.0%
  2. Diamond Facial

40.0%
  3. Shehnaz Hussain Herbal Facial

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. VLCC Whitening Facial

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MansiS

MansiS Bronze IL'ite

Hi There,

I was planning to go for a facial for the first time on my sisters wedding.
    I went to the beauty parlor and they showed me a variety of facials ranging from 500 rs to 5000 rs.

I got a bit confused as to which one would be the best choice so thought to ask about the same in the forum and take your views.

Is there a skin analysis required for a facial to be done. Kindly let me know because it sounded a bit weird spending 2000rs for skin analysis even for a 500 rs facial :confused2:

I am putting up a poll, even if anyone has an option which I have not mentioned in the poll, please feel free to write about it.

Thanks a lot.

2. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Shahnaz Hussain's Gold facial & VLCC's pearl facial both are good.

3. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I am in for VLCC facials anyday...they are the best facials in the market and very good for the skin...VLCC diamond and Pearl facials both are very good and show their effect after just few minutes of doing it....I remember I had VLCC diamond facial before my daughters first bday bash and I had a whole list of people coming and complementing on my skin and glow...
    I loved it the most...:))

But if this is your first facial, its better to get it done through a professional or an expert.

All the best and keep glowing!

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

can you tell me the cost please...

5. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

If you are planning to buy a kit from a cosmetic shop and want to get it done by an expert at your home...i think the single use kit of VLCC Pearl comes around Rs. 200 and VLCC Diamond is around Rs 250.

But if you plan to go to a professional salon or VLCC chain of salons then this facial will cost around Rs 800-Rs 1200.

Hope it helps!
    Thanks.

I bought the kit and called a professional at home and it worked great.

Plus, if this is your first time, its always best to go for a skin test first.....since what works best for a particular type of skin might not give the similar results for another skin.