1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Help Required

Discussion in 'Creative Crafts' started by hrastro, Aug 23, 2014.

1. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Hi Creative ladies :)

I am absolutely enthralled by all your craft items, although I dont individually comment :)

I'm not creative neither am I a craft person, but I can engage kids with maths/stories etc and dont like waste, therefore I need your help

I have more than 10 dabbas of Herbalife - big ones and small ones as pictured in the image - I dont need them in kitchen or use as pen stand etc

I have about 10 kids (7-11 year olds) I can include for any creative work - can you suggest something useful that the kids can make and take home or gift to someone ?

herbalife.jpg

I was thinking first aid box but the boxes will be too small and inconvenient for medicines!! Maybe they can gift to their favorite teacher on teacher's day !!! But I dont know what to make !!!

Please please pour out your ideas, sisters !!!

2. rainbowresh

rainbowresh Gold IL'ite

Easy Finger Paint Recipes
    Hi hrastro,
    I think u can have finger painting sessions with the kids. Make homemade non toxic (even edible!!!) Paints and store away in the refrigerator if u wanna make a bigger batch. Here is the link where u can find the simple recipes u can make with the kids.....!!!
    Have some messy fun!!! But trust me these are non oily paints so easy to wash off.

3. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Thanx a ton Resh !!
    The finger painting recipes are interesting !!

But I have more than 10 dabbas - these kids are not finger painting age - all are 7-11 years old

Really would like to gift their teachers something made by them :)