1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How do you Handle your Cosmetics?

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by katochsimi, Jul 23, 2015.

1. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

Hello Lovely ladies there,

this is a real big question haunting me doh1

how do you all ladies there handle your cosmetics (daily and functional). as i go to office and have to rush during morning hours so end up messing everything in search of one thing.

I segregate them every time but end up seeing mixed after few months…
    i also have a big question to store them in. of course i wont buy different boxes everytime to store them.
    apart from this also please note i have a DD of 7 years who love to clutter them whenever she will get time (as she is very much accessible to my dressing table).

would be of great help if you all will share your secrets of maintaining them. also pls share pics if you have realy something creative.

thank you all in advance friendssmiley

2. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

so many views and no reply...are all in same boat :hide:

3. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I have clear acrylic organizers for nail polish and lip gloss tubes, which I got on Amazon. I don't know if they are available in India. These are the only cosmetics I use on a daily basis so it is very helpful to have them neatly arranged. I only have a few eyeshadows, a tube of mascara, a foundation and compact and some makeup brushes. These I store in a closet but only use them rarely.
    A small cosmetics case holds my favorite lipglosses which I carry to work.

Nailpolish organizer:

Amazon.com - US Acrylic® Clear Multi-Level Nail Polish Organizer - Cosmetics Organizers

Lipgloss holder:

http://www.amazon.com/Acrylic-Gloss...1438307434&sr=8-1&keywords=lipgloss+organizer

2 people like this.
  4. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

thanks malstrom for hte help dear friendssmiley

5. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

I hope even u carry minimum Cosmetics to office..
    Kajal , Eyeliner , lip Gloss / Lipstick , Compact etc . Keep it in pouch .. So they will only mess in any case in that pouch only.. and ur hand bag will be safe..

1 person likes this.
  6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

I keep my regular everyday use make up (Kohl, Eyeliner, Lipstick) in a small pouch in my Handbag.The ones which are used rarely(Foundation), Blush are placed in another pouch in the dressing table chest. I like to keep my Dressing table clutter free

1 person likes this.
  7. Malar27

Malar27 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

My daily use cosmetics (1 of each only, eyeliner, lip liner, mascara, lipstick, lip gloss, sharpener, some facial cottons, blusher and mineral powder) I keep them in a multi compartment (3) zipper pouch. It is small and easy to carry along. I bought mine from Daiso. Cheap and good quality.

In bottom zipper I keep the sharpener and nothing else. You know the kind of mess that is made by mistakenly opened sharpener. Only one compartment gets dirty this way :)

The middle zipper I keep my liners, lipstick.

In the main zipper I keep my powder, blusher, mascara and facial cotton.

Then the rest of my stuff like foundations, primers, concealers, other shades of lipsticks, lip gloss, liners, pearl cream, brushes, brush cleaners and eyeshadows, I keep them in my dressing table 3rd compartment.

Alternatively, you can use lingerie organizers to organize your makeup stuff. Be creative. It is all yours.

Hope this helps :)

1 person likes this.