1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Makeup queries and step wise tutorial

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by prit, Aug 21, 2014.

1. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Ladies am planning to give you all some tips, step wise tutorial and clarify all your queries on makeup in this forum.
    Before I do that let me introduce myself am new to this forum am a software professional who is a self taught makeup artist as well. Due to my makeup interest I learnt makeup from top makeup artist and now am here to help you all .

First let me know your suggestion on my first tip,tutorial which you're interested

11 people like this.

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

...let the lessons begun.:thumbsup

3. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Any suggestion on which could be my first tutorial or tip ladies?

4. LuvLadoo35

LuvLadoo35 Gold IL'ite

Hi Prit,

Welcome to IL. Really appreciate you shelling out time and providing us your valuable input and tips. I am one of those who wants to apply some makeup but hesitant to do so due to lack of knowledge. Can you please guide me as which foundation would be best for a dry skin? Do we need to apply anything before and/or after that.

Thanking you in advance.

1 person likes this.
  5. Pupu

Pupu Silver IL'ite

Yea !!!!thank you for starting this thread!!
    please start with different kind of foundations ,how to use ,foundation brush,foundation for different skin tone and different skin color!!!!
    thanks again!!!

6. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Ladies I will begin my first post with "How to prepare your skin for makeup". I feel this is important for any makeup to last the whole dayideasmiley

8 people like this.
  7. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Yes you need to prepare your skin,eye and lip for makeup . This way you achieve a proper makeup and not made up look.I will post soon the tutorial to prepare the skin for makeup.:)

8. Pupu

Pupu Silver IL'ite

Awesome!!!will wait for u

9. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

The first tutorial is “how to prepare your skin for makeup
    Step1 : Cleanse your face with good face cleanser or face wash . Always remember not to over cleanse your face it is harmful
    Step 2 : Scrub your face with little sugar or mild scrub to remove dead cells . Scrub your face always in circular direction also avoid over scrubbing.
    Step 3: Now take a ice cube and rub it all over your face and pat dry your skin. Always use soft towels for face.
    Step 4: Its time to tone your face. Use a toner which is appropriate to your skin like acne, dull skin and oily skin. If you don’t have a toner handy use pure rose water to tone the skin.
    Step 5 : Once you tone your skin apply moisturiser using brush or your finger.
    Choose your moisturiser wisely depending on the type of skin and the look you need. I will write a separate post on types of moisturiser.
    Tip: When you’re at home and not going to do makeup always apply moisturizer immediately after you take bath in order to lock the natural moist in the skin
    Step 6: Prime your skin. For people who are unaware what a Face primer is “Primer is a product used on face to prepare the skin for applying foundation which smoothens, matttifies, brightens and gives a glow the skin . Primer helps your foundation to evenly spread and last longer.
    Post on types of primer will come up soon!!!

Let me know your suggestion, queries n and idea to make this thread more useful

geevee68, eprsm, sweetum and 20 others like this.
  10. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

let me know your queries on this post.

1 person likes this.